Saturday mornings after op trans

Home Forums Operation Transformation Saturday mornings after op trans

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

hello girls
    A few of us op trans girls were saying we would love to keep our Saturdays…
    my dh will be putting his golf back to Saturday mornings so I will have the two kids….. was up in the kangroo club the other day and the manager said she would do a mummy and child coffee morning…..
    i told her i would check the numbers intrested, think it was 5 euro and a free coffee for the parents

trixiebell
    Participant

yes I would be interested in this, good for ds’s to burn off some energy lol!! 😆 😆

Taylor5

I know the kids love it and you have the little area upstairs to trap the smallies in while we enjoy the coffee…..dont want to give up my saturdays now

Yvonne

Yes I would be up for this too!
    Saturdays after OT will be so quietunless we do something!

Taylor5

it was boot camp or kangroo club 😆 😆 😆
    Im sure karen and a few other Saturday mums will join too

Jedt
    Keymaster

I think I’ll take the first saturday off for a big lie in….but after that count me in ❗ ❗

Taylor5

oh Sabbi thats a great idea…. well we could do 11.30 for the best of both world 💡

hjs

Yes, count me in

But 1st Sat, 6th, is straight after our big night out!

And I be in UK weekend after

But from 20th I defo be in!

KK top idea

Would you mind if I tagged along to this….I work Monday to Friday and would love to go to a Saturday coffee morning. Never heard of that place before though. Where is it? Do they have a section for toddlers?
    🙂

trixiebell
    Participant

hi razzle dazzle, come along, the more the merrier!

Its in the Donore Road Industrial Est, do you know where the NCT centre is in Drogheda, its up past it on the left hand side.

There is a seperate section for toddlers, with a small slide, ball pool and a few other bits and pieces.

This was the "original" playcentre in Drogheda for years. My DS whos 7 loves it the best.

Taylor5

oh i wont be there the Saturday after the big night out!!! So lets say we will start on the 6th…..
    Razzel Dazzel of course you can tag along it for everyone the more the merrier…. i was there with my 15 month old and he didnt want to stay in the baby area but the big boy area… there is an area upstairs to pen the babies off while your having you coffee

yummymummy

Might tag along myself…depends on how early it is, sat is my lie in 🙂 oh and also be child free but cant beat a gossip and coffee 🙂

trixiebell
    Participant

No deffo not the sat after the night out, NO WAY lol!! 😆 😆

Yummy great stuff, come along too! Nah I wouldnt say it will be too early either, think around 11.30am ish.

They used to do lovely apple tart with ice cream in there, wonder if they still do it. mmmmmmm . 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

MIght be funny to look at all the hungover heads tho….. 🙂

11.30 hmmm that is early to me lol but im sure i can drag myself out of the bed .

Taylor5

yummy i dont want to puke and traumatise some little kiddies for life

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.