Saturday morning Coffee

Home Forums National Chat Saturday morning Coffee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I was talking to a mother who I met many many years ago at the Saturday morning meet up in Jaffas, I know it was a bit hit at the time and cant remember why it stopped
    It wouldnt suit me a Saturday morning meet up but just thought it might be a good idea for others. Im sure the Bagel Bar would only be too happy for early morning business on a Saturday
    Anyone intrested in a Saturday morning meet up?

hjs

lol, r u on a NYR "must be more sociable"!!!!???

Makin me laugh!

I think just name a time and date and c who turns up! I assume u lookin for a kid free session?

Taylor5

No i posted "Saturdays dont suit me" but someone who did attend the last one and loved them was asking me why they stopped…. i think she just reads not posts on here.

So no im still going to be antisocial for the newyear 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Did you ring your man?

scotsmum

hiya!

ty for pm 😀 yeah id be interested some weeks, as i said im only part time now but happen to work tuesday when bagel bar is on so looking for something on a thurs or fri to if u know of anything around bettystown?

Taylor5

There is the coffee morning meet up at the Bettystown swim morning…. oh no wait, dont know the set up now as the hotel is closed for the winter, im sure Sabbi will post up Friday morning update

Financial Companion
    Participant

a mid-week roller skate in funtasia (8 or 9pm ish when the kids are gone home!) would be a way of getting out to different scenery while doing something healthy (and cheap enough!)

munchin
    Participant

lol think the sat am one was only for about 3 months if i’m not mistaken – i know i organised one in Jaffa’s and the 2nd one i organised in Jaffa’s there was only a handful at and i wasn’t around the month after so never organised it.
    My dd is at dancing at 10am but i’d love to pop down after her class at 11 and meet some mammies – couldn’t do it every sat but like the original sat the plan was to do say 2nd sat of every month

Jedt
    Keymaster

I think the bagel bar is a good idea because it has a play area and a baby changing room, so its handy to meet there as the kids can have a play. Also, if its raining you get to park indoors, so thats handy with babies & toddlers too.

The Bettystown Court Hotel swim is open to Mumstown parents all day Friday & Saturday at the hotel and there is tea/coffee etc from 12 o’clock Friday and all day Saturday if anyone wants to nab a bite to eat afterwards.

happymumblemum
    Participant

You know they are doing free yes free bowling at funtasia every thursday night for over 18’s that could be a laugh..think its women only….

Financial C. you could dress up 😆 😆 😉

hjs

HMM I think u have hit on something there – the free bowling bit, not nec FC in drag, but then again Danny La Rue or Les Denis in a frock always did cheer ME up!!! 😀 😀 😀

Financial Companion
    Participant

HMM make sure you bring ID with you so they know you’re over 18! 😆

hjs I’m torn now whether to roller skate as me or bowl in drag! Decisions, decisions! 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh please bowl in drag, it would be hilarious to see if they noticed, sure they would probably let you away with it for having the guts to try!!!

Yes must bring the i.d after all I only look 17 😉

Some one need to check to see if this offer is available or I didnt make it up? Sure I saw it in that free Drogheda Magazine ( you know the one.. here is 3 pissed women having the craic in the thatch photo mentality 😆 )

Financial Companion
    Participant

The ladies free bowling was just for the month of December, it’s finished now! (Just as I was about to pick out a dress and wig! lol 😆 )

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah shame

Fabienne

I think the Bettystown court HOTEL is closed. The gym is OPEN.
    I do think, correct me if I’m wrong, the parent/toddler/kid swim is on but don’t think you can get tea afterwards.
    If open for tea let me know, I’m craving for scones and cream.

Fabienne

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.