SATC Recreate the LOOK!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Style Fish

The countdown is on! Seriously it is the movie that gets ladies talking, thinking and inspired and its all about the fashion (and perhaps the fact Aidan is back!!)

So the shops are awash with SATC inspired looks at the moment. Debenhams have teamed up with the movie makers forexample and have a Fab competition running in the next few weeks. Go instore to enter and you could be in with a chance to win a trip to the big apple! Also they have great Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte & Miranda inspired fashion styled instore also!

Another great excuse to get your guana for the premiere (and for a god cause!) is coming this Thurday at the ‘Buy my Dress’ Charity Sale happening in The Royal College of Physicians in Dublin in aid of Down Syndrome Ireland. There will be thousands of dress up for sale at bargain prices – definately worth a look.

So where to get inspired on the Highstreet? Head to LK Bennett for the Charlotte Look (Classic & Tailored), Wallis for the Miranda worky & quirky look (Colourful and quirky), Zara for the Samantha look (sexy & chic) & finally for Carrie get down to H&M and get creative (check out all the bright prints in there Garden Collection) and for the shoes we love Dune this season and check out Carvela in House of Fraser for serious Carrietastic shoes!

Uhh and check out all the great summer dresses in Awear also (seriously good prices too). We love the purple and pink print boob tube style maxi dress :-)

Style Fish xx

Jedt
    Keymaster

Fabulous Julie – thanks for all those tips….

SATC fever is hitting lots of us girls now. I have my outfit for the night out on 28th – can’t wait!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.