Sat opening at Drogheda Med Clinic – Reflexology & Massage

Home Forums Louth Chat Sat opening at Drogheda Med Clinic – Reflexology & Massage

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cathmc

Reflexology and massage appointments now available on Saturdays at the Drogheda Medical Clinic on the Dublin Road. Call 086 688 9147 to book the following treatments: Reflexology, Aromatherapy Massage, Hot Stone Massage and Indian Head Massage.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have a few 10 euro off vouchers here for reflexology, if anyone would like one please let us know and we will send out to you.

Cathmc

Some appointments available for tomorrow – why not give yourself some time out to relax, unwind and recharge your mind, body and soul. Call 086 688 9147.

Anonymous
    Inactive

and make sure to check out Catherine’s fab competition to win a €50.00 Reflexology/holistic treatment voucher is up for grabs for TWO lucky Mumstown Facebook followers.

To enter –
    1. click on the link below and like the page and
    2. post the words Mumstown on the wall.

Drogheda Reflexology is located in the Drogheda Medical Clinic on the Dublin Road and offers wonderful treatments including Hot Stone Massage, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Reflexology, Pregnancy Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage and much more. Closing date: Friday, March 16th, 2012. So what are you waiting for, get clicking.

http://www.facebook.com/DroghedaReflexo … McAllister

Easy peasy, good luck everyone!

Jedt

I went for a hot stone massage with Catherine today and it was lovely. Its the first time I’ve had a hot stone and it was very nice and also, I found the heat from the stones was very effective at easing the tension in my lower back and shoulders.

Its just as well she had some stones to help her get the knots out after the week I’ve had, I was like one big knot!!

Feeling nicely relaxed now, going to have glass wine and mini ice cream and then off to bed. 😀

Cathmc

Congratulations to Catherine Killeen Baker and Maria Wilkinson – lucky winners of a €50.00 holistic treatment voucher. Well done ladies, looking forward to meeting you both.

Taylor5

Congratulations to Catherine Killeen Baker and Maria Wilkinson – lucky winners of a €50.00 holistic treatment voucher. Well done ladies, looking forward to meeting you both.

Ah no way!!! Im delighted… i cant wait to pop in for a treatment.

Cathmc

Hi Taylor,

Please pm me your e-mail address and I will send you on a voucher and a full list of treatments.

Congrats

Cathmc

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.