Sat 9th May – Balbriggan Parent & Toddler coffee morning

Home Forums National Chat Sat 9th May – Balbriggan Parent & Toddler coffee morning

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jedt

Hi all,

The Bagel Bar. Main St. Balbriggan will be hosting a coffee morning for parents on Sat 9th May @10.30am. This is particularly for parents who work Monday – Friday and cannot make the monthly coffee morning which are normally held on Tuesdays.

So anyone who works during the week but fancies catching up with some other parents & babies over coffee and treats can come along….

Hope to see lots of Balbriggan, Stamullen, Balrothery, Balscaddan parents & toddlers there….any maybe a few from further afield too.

Siobhan

Fabienne

I could’nt make it. Maybe next time.
    How was it?
    Busy?
    Bye.

newmomma

Hi Fabienne, there was just a few of us there but it was a really wet morning. I had a complimentary french manicure from a beautician from the local beauty salon which was lovely and there was lots of free bagel nibbles and cookies. We did all had a nice chat though.Maybe next time 🙂

Jedt

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in this becoming a regular thing let me know and I’ll say it to Alan. He was happy that there were 6 mums for the first one, especially as it was raining heavily!!

It was good for the first one and I reckon we could get French manicures again next month??

Fabienne – are you gong to the one in Bagel Bar in Drogheda on Tuesday 2nd June, if you need a lift I’ll pick you up no problem

munchin
    Participant

oh 2nd june if i’m not having the baby i might try make it up – what time is it on in the bagel bar?

Hi Sabbi,

Would be great if you could organise the Ballbriggan morning to be a regular event…I really enjoyed the last one 😀

Razzle Dazzle

Fabienne

Can’t go on tuesday as I’m working. It’s a tiny part-time but takes most of my days (3/5), their short though.
    But I’ll go to the next one in Balbriggan.
    See you all there.
    Fabienne

newmomma

Hi, I would love to go to the next one if it goes ahead too 😀

Hi Razzle Dazzle, Thanks for advice re finger foods, have started ds on the rice cakes and carrot sticks and he’s going really well with them so will brave the toast soon!! 🙂

Hi Newmomma,

Glad to hear he liked the rice cakes..must try my LO with the carrot sticks now that you mention it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.