Santa ‘s Visits

Home Forums National Chat Santa ‘s Visits

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

I just see Santa’s Cottage is filling up very quickly……..

Any ideas of what was good for people last year…

Last year i waited and i was too late….

missysmum

hi libby?

what is this and where is it?

would love to bring dd somewhere this year as she’s 2.5 now. do you think it would be suitable?

thanks.

Taylor5

We went on the santa steam train and had a ball, I know someone who went to causey farm in county meath and they had a ball, santa was brilliant and her 8 year old was delighted as Santa asked him to be a helper etc… Think he comes down the chimney, so its great for those older kids who are starting to question santa iykwim

http://www.causey.ie/

I know someone how went to santa cottage last year they had a great time but found were it was the weather got bad very quick and the road were very bad on the way home ❗

libby1
    Participant

http://www.santacottage.ie

My cousin told me she got tickets to London for the day for the five of them for about €40 … they will see Santa there..

Ryan air have sale at the moment

Almae

oh my god , i never knoew this place exsisted , oh i have to go never mind my dd 🙂 LOL

Booking it tomorrow :):):)

missysmum

thanks libby,
    i’m sold! it looks fab. hope i can get tickets.

missysmum

i booked my place in santas cottage!!!!!

just to let you know if anyone else is planning to try to get a booking i’d do it sooner rather then later. i could only get a 7pm sunday slot in dec. most others are gone. bedtimes will be out the window that day!

thanks for the tip, cant wait to go now!

Taylor5

Missy thats what happened my friend last year, the roads were all frosty when they were leaving she said the road conditions were sooo bad and they didnt like having the kids out so late, but she did had a ball and cant wait to go back, think she booked an earlier time this year.

Cawsey farm still have daytime dates for most of september…… just cant book yet, cant remember the days I choose for the santa steam train 🙄 Im not doing santas cottage but the cawsey farm, another friend went last year with an 7 and 3 year old and they loved it

missysmum

i tried to get tickets for the steam train, and they all but laughed at me. i’ll know better next year, might take a look at the farm too. i plan on doing all i can this year, we had a very quiet xmas last year so i’m going all out this year.

Taylor5

I started ring in May and the tickets went on sale in June….. there is one from belfast and the tickets arent even on sale yet, that might be better but it might involve a night stay over

Taylor5

I started ring in May and the tickets went on sale in June….. there is one from belfast and the tickets arent even on sale yet, that might be better but it might involve a night stay over

Yvonne

I checked our Causey – it looks lovely for Christmas! Am booking it tonight!!

Taylor5

I’d love to book it, the kids get to stir the pudding Mrs Santa gets little helpers, then santa asks some of the kids to help. I know one mum who has an older child who was starting to question santa due to listening to older kids on the street, she said it made her nearly burst as he came back a believer!! Ah thats so sweet!

Yvonne

That sounds great! Wonder will they let me help ha ha!!! 😛

Taylor5

Yes you can….. 🙄 😆 😆 😆 What are we like, sure we are doing this for the kids 🙄 I was so excited last year that I nearly cried when I seen santa….. (and he was a crap santa but ds1 didnt know better)

Just seen this
    http://www.aillweecave.ie/aillwee_cave_events.htm

Santa in the Caves 😆 😆 😆 Sorry I dont like the idea of this but someone might find it good

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.