Santa

Home Forums National Chat Santa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    posie

We have always been told that Santa came down the chimney. Alas my house doesn’t have a chimney and I’m trying to come up with ideas as to how santa can get in. My little fella is too young to ask questions at the moment but his cousins are bound to ask the question. Any ideas anyone????

scole1

well you could get a special key (a wrong cut yale lock long neck key from any key cutter) attach a note saying as we don’t have a chimney please use this special key, pop it in a little bag and sprinkle some glitter in the bag, say the magic dust and key will get you in santa etc etc etc…

ed1
    Participant

my kids have often wondered thistoo cause the houses behind us dont have a chimney but they have a vent thing on the top of the house instead. well they were watching one of the santa movies and santa magically makes a chimney and fireplace appear so he can get down it. so now they think thats what he does.

Joanne06
    Participant

We never use the siting room in our house so he never came down the chimney either in our house! We always ‘left the key in the door’ jus so santa could walk in without waking us all! Santa then always took the key in and left it somewhere safe for mam n dad! Have to say we always found this grand n i run with it with my wee fella since. Hes incharge with the key in the door and i take it out before i hit the sack when hes fast asleep!

yummymummy

we had a chimney in our old house when we were younger but during x mas it was always lit so we were afraid that santa would brn his bum ( oh the innocence of us) so my mam and dad told us that santa had a magic key to get into the houses of people who left fire on or that didnt have a chimeny. worked for us.
    magic key that fit every door we couldnt believe!!!

pinkbabe

we always had a chimney & got it swept n all christmas week (makes me think i am here 3 years n never had mine swept 😳 ) but when we asked about people who had none we had the leave a key out glitter footprint story

rossylisa

we have no chimmney in our house but dd watched the santa clause movie and seen santa making a magic chimmney so thats what iv stuck to

Bernice

Hi Bernice here, Mumstown new Agony Aunt , no that not my sign in name, that what I do . I am a Psycho Therapist , and offer my service FREE to Mumstown Mums.

Interested reading through all the blah on the site. It Brill. Listen, to answer all the question you have or may be asked about Santa, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU WATCH SANTA CLAUS THE MOVIE , and then let the little ones see it ( honest it brill ) covers everything from houses with no chimneys, apartments, and how Santa knows where you all live, and all the frequetly asked questions of kids. SO JUST GET IT , make the popcorn , and you and the love of your life enjoy and learn. Then let kids see it. Teens too . I neraly believed in him again.

Any advice any topic I will reply and hpe to be of help
    bmckenna22@msn.com

posie

Thanks for your ideas everyone. Will defo have to get that dvd and watch it. I think I enjoy Christmas more than any child. My parents made it magical for us when we were children and I want to do the same for mine.

scole1

oh love christmas movies, just love them, i really like polar express too it’s great….

Yvonne

Santa Clause The Movie, is just great! Love it, have it on DVD so I can get DD into it too!

rossylisa

loved the very first santa clause film with i think is dudly moore or something it was realistic

Yvonne

Don’t think I have seen that one? I love Christmas films, anything that can help with the festive mood, really want DD to be into it so loving all the ideas that I am getting here!

scole1

yeah i remember seeing that in the picture house in harold’s cross, ohh loved it, i actually bought it on dvd last year as it’s the first movie i ever remember acutally seeing…..love that one…..

Taylor5

Oh the Classic cinema, with its sticky carpets 😆 😆 😆

Yeah I think I seen that film there too. I was watching Miracle on 34th Street yesterday and ds watched it too. I love that filim there is something magical about it, the little girl is soooo cute and the male lead is a fine thing too 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.