santa train cancelations

Home Forums National Chat santa train cancelations

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    missysmum

hi,
    i cant believe it, i just got a call from the railway preservation society offering me tickets for the santa train. they now have cancelations they are trying to fill so if anyone wanted tickets and like me couldn’t get them, now is the time to call. i dont know how many tickets they have but you could call and chance your arm? i’m so happy my dd will love it!

Taylor5

God I nearly died I thought the whole thing was cancelled….. God thats great news, I booked mine in June and it sold out soon afterwards

missysmum

sorry for the scare taylor!

yup, i tried getting tickets a while ago and they laughed at me, now i’m the one whos laughing, choo choo!
    😀 😀 😀

Almae

just so yee know

Taylor5

Oh how exciting…. 56! yahoo

I know I nearly died choo choo right back at ya…. what date are you going we are the 19th

Babs

I am 19th too!!! I phoned yesterday and they said we are on the 12th train at 1.10pm…who else is going???

missysmum

i’m going on sunday 13th. its our first time to go, any tips or advice so we enjoy it more?

Taylor5

I am 19th too!!! I phoned yesterday and they said we are on the 12th train at 1.10pm…who else is going???

We are on the SAME train…. whats the chances of that 😆 😆 😆 Dh thinks we fixed it to be on the same train 🙄 He doesnt believe me its pure chance 😆 😆 😆 Thats Gas cant wait to tell A tomorrow!!!

Taylor5

i’m going on sunday 13th. its our first time to go, any tips or advice so we enjoy it more?

Dont listen to the Station master (well an ould fella on the platform) he told us last year the train was running an hour and a half late, we were about to leave and go to a pub for food and some warmth… I just happened to stop a Polish Station worker, he got on the radio and said Train on time and here in 10 mins, he was right…. so always ask twice.

Dont bring too much with you as space can be tight on the train.

When you get your ticket you will have a number ie 1 to 300… the carriages will have numbers on the windows 1 to 30 next one 31 to 60 etc… and the number areas will be on the platform too, so you stand on the platform at your ticket number and the train will stop with the correct carriages right in front of you….

We had buggy last year and will need it again this year, Im going to see if the station master will mind it rather then having to bring on board.
    Oh when they are having the sing song, print and learn all the santa songs (we sang the same song over and over for 2 hours)
    This year we are all getting santa hats and bells etc… the crack was brilliant, this year there will be about 20 of us…. 😀 😀 😀 Oh i can wait

Food and drinks on the train are fab and all the money supports the IRPS all the staff are great crack and the sing songs are mighty… ds1 was 3 1/2 last year and he still talks about the songs and santa

MaryE

whats the number?

must give them a ring asap

Taylor5
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.