santa @tayto park

Home Forums National Chat santa @tayto park

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    taurusdebs

http://www.taytocrisps.ie/park/events/visit-santa/

just looked this up today, anyone else think its a bit pricy ? especially if mum,dad, and maybe 2-3 kiddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjmam

my god its extortion 😡 under 3 10 euro they dont even understand at that age what are the gifts ? gold 🙄 ❗ heres one family that will not be visiting 🙁

taurusdebs

thank god, i thought it was just me, my little 1 is just 2 she wont have a clue like 😆 and the 12 year old wont go to see santa either like!!!!!

trixiebell
    Participant

holy god it would cost us 83 euro to go!!! Eh no sorry we wont be going either!
    😆 😆 😆 😆

MaryE

Can anyone recommend any other good places to go to see Santa?

All the family went on the santa train last year which was fun and we would like to have a similar day out this year – any ideas?

Kids age range from 1 to 12 years old.

Yvonne

I think its a crazy price!! Can’t see many paying those prices, especially for larger families!

We bought the annual pass, but there doesn’t seem to be any allowance for that..

Taylor5

Thats a bit pricey alright…. MaryE we did causey farm last year and it was amazing for both Adults and kids, my husband is like the Grinch when it comes to Xmas and he was like a big kid 😆 😆 😆

Santa in Dundrum Shopping Centre is meant to be brilliant, i think thats what we are doing this year. We do plan to go into Dublin City on one of the days that the steam train is running, i think its more magical too see on the tracks then being on it iykwim

dervy

This is brilliant!! http://www.santascottage.ie/ Brought DS last year! Magical!!! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.