santa’s kingdom donegal

Home Forums National Chat santa’s kingdom donegal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    scole1

http://www.doaghfaminevillage.com/santa.html

this is the cool santa kingdom in donegal….check it out….supposed to be fab

Taylor5

Scole this is the place I asked you to go to…. the tickets havent gone on sale yet. Are you on their mailing list ❓
    I’m going to rent a house, waiting for names of logcabins from my aunt. I was going to bring ds to lapland, but couldnt pay 5k for one day 🙄 🙄 🙄

Biddy

Just signed up too. It looks great. Kids would love it. Does anyone know roughly what price it is. Thanks.

Yvonne

This looks good, just signed up too!

scole1

well the tickets are supposed to be about 14euro per adult it’s just the getting there, and staying over you’d have to work out….haven’t booked at all yeat as they don’t take bookings until end of sept….but i am on mailing list too, maybe we can sort something out will also call them during the week…all excited hope it is actually good….my mam etc wants to go…big kids

loretta

😆 It is worth every penny, it really is totally brill. I really recommend it, u cant not enjoy it. FANTABULOUS

Taylor5

Loretta where did you stay? I’m waiting for my mam to get the name of a house for me, but its like getting blood from a stone 😆 😆 😆
    My aunt heard I was going to lapland and she told me I was mad and Donegal was heads and tails above it, she said a few years ago they could even see the Northern lights from Donegal

EJ

Has anyone been to Santas Cottage in Rostrevor??? Ive booked the family in for December, but Ive never been. Its costing €82 for 2 adults, 3 kids.

Taylor5

Ej never heard of this, can you give more details please?

EJ

Visit

http://www.santascottage.co.uk/

I tried to go last year but it gets booked up really quickly, so I booked in May this year!!! But I wasnt the first!!!!

EJ

Taylor5

Thanks will check it out later

Yvonne

Looks good, might be another option!

scole1

ohhh i’m soooo excited can’t wait for christmas now….

scole1

YEAH SOOOOOO EXCITED i booked my tickets yesterday after ringing for over an hour just about to give up and hey presto they answered so myself the hubby and DS of course mil, fil and my mam we’re all off the first weekend in DEC i cannot wait will be soooo much fun….

Taylor5

Bitch…. I didnt get to book my tickets, just didnt feel well enough, well I forgot. (we were booking the week your in London)
    My mam was to ring my Aunty and find out where to stay, she didnt so I didnt book the tickets. Just couldnt get my mam to get her finger out 🙄 🙄 🙄
    Im just going to try bring him to Lullymore (SP) in Kildare and I might try and book the Santa Steam train, it runs from Connelly to Kildare and back….. bet you missed that one Scole 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.