Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Giggletastic

Hi All!

Just a little post to let you all know that the fantastic Mr Santa Claus is sleighing his way to the Laurence Town Centre, Drogheda, this Thursday 29th at 4pm. You are all invited to see him arrive at his wonderful Lapland Lodge where the magical Christmas Tree Fairy will be there to sprinkle golden wishes over all good girls and boys…(including Mammies and Daddies!!)

A fabulous competition will also take place on the day! For every child who arrives to see Santa their names will be placed in a draw and 6 lucky winners will get to visit the big guy in red absolutely free and get their picture taken with him too!!

You will also have the opportunity to meet Santa’s hardest working Elf – Elfie where she will be on hand giving loads of sweets and candy canes to everyone!!!

This promises to be a afternoon of Christmassy magic with festive sing-song and story telling too!!!

So get your jingle bells and rock yourselves round the Christmas tree and down to the Laurence Town Centre this Thursday!!

Santa looks forward to seeing you all there!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!

Santa’s Little Helper

Moonflower

that sounds wonderful, i wont be able to make it but its great to see things like this going on in Drogheda…….its all about making happy memories for our little darlings!! the more the merrier!!

Giggletastic

Absolutely Moonflower! I totally agree! Thats why we’ve gone all out to make it as tradtional and memorable as possible. Hopefully we’ll have loads of children along to enjoy the experience!! Shame you cant come but spread the word!! Thanks!! 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

we will be there 😀

kcireland

I have to say … we went to see Santa in his very chic & classy grotto in the Laurence Centre … right down to the beautifully dressed Christmas table!! Even my eldest (10) … was convinced that it was the REAL Santa ’cause he was so nice … there is even an christmas tree fairy who sprinkles fairy dust! Totally recommend!

Taylor5

Oooohhhh that sounds fab, must check it out. I love the LC but the santa in SH last year was a lovely man

Yvonne

That sounds lovely! Might pay that one a visit…

rossylisa

where abouts is he i walked trew today with dd and couldnt find it 🙄

kcireland

it’s on the same floor as M&S at the opposite end .. near the new make up shop

Giggletastic

Glad you enjoyed the grotto kc! Classy and chic no less! Nothing for the best for Santa! We have alot of 10 year olds visiting as well much to our delight and they too have commented on how lovely Santa is and how gorgeous his sitting room is! Hope everyone else enjoys themselves as much as you guys did!! For anyone who is curious, Santa is situated in his Lapland Lodge on the top floor at the Peter Street entrance! 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.