Santa at Laurence Town Centre

Home Forums Louth Chat Santa at Laurence Town Centre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Everyone

He’s made his list, he’s checked it twice…Now Santa Claus is at Laurence Town Centre

Santa is back and he has a very long list of good boys and girls from all across the North East that he would love to see in his grotto.
    See Santa and have your photo taken and pick up an early Christmas present for €5 per child. Mum and Dad get a treat too with free parking for the afternoon and a voucher for a free tea/coffee with any purchase from Bagel Bar.

GROTTO OPENING HOURS
    Sat 8/Sun 9 Dec 12 – 6pm,
    Fri 14 Dec 2 – 6pm,
    Sat 15/Sun 16 12 – 6pm,
    Thurs 20 Dec 2 – 6pm,
    Fri 21/Sat 22/Sun 23 Dec 12 – 6pm

Visit us at: Laurence Town Centre.com

Poster:Santa at LTC 2012

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for letting us know – we had lots of mammies ask about that today! 😀

munchin
    Participant

we actually left Laurence centre last on our list on Sat when in town to go visit santa there BUT he wasn’t there 🙁 – thankfully we hadn’t said anything to the girls – was surprised really he wasn’t there as we’d seen the grottos in Scoth hall, in the Town Centre, he was in Blanch when i was there the previous weekend ah well

Taylor5

I have to say the Santa in The Laurences Centre is Fab, he was in the Bagel Bar on Tuesday. Well worth a visit.

munchin
    Participant

that’s why we ignored the girls pleas to go see Santa in other shops Taylor – ah well see – not sure if we’ll make it back up – will talk to DH.
    Love the Decorations in the centre – that’s another reason i left Laurence Centre to last – real warm christmassy feeling and the girls love the tree

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.