Salthouse restaurant

Home Forums National Chat Salthouse restaurant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

gang of girls meeting up in Drogheda in two weeks time …..ive been tasked with selecting a restaurant and thinking of salthouse as none of us has been before…..just wondering if ye have any feedback on it….looked on menu pages but reviews are quite dated……. there will be 7 or 8 of us…..and two are vegetarian………it will be a fri or sat nite…..

MaryE

Yeah, ive been there lately & food tasty + staff friendly. Loved the shark myself. One word of warning, ive found them very quick to top up your wine glass without you even realising & when you are with a group it can be hard to keep a handle on how much wine has been drunk. Our drink bills seems to always end up being way more then the food.

Jedt
    Keymaster

West 29 is fab in the Westcourt. Lovely food, great staff and excellent menu. This is our new fave spot for dinner in Drogheda.

twink
    Participant

I love the Salthouse for a treat…Sabbi- my friend was at west 29 a couple of weeks ago and she said while she couldn’t fault the food, it was very sparse on the plate- her husband had the steak and had very little on the plate otherwise- she wouldn’t be a big eater herself, but she felt there really wasn’t enough on the plate…..she def wouldn’t recommend it

Scarlett

Eastern Seaboard wins for me everytime

gcmcollie

Second Easyern Sea Board

gcmcollie

Second Easyern Sea Board

gcmcollie

Second Easyern Sea Board

gcmcollie

Second Easyern Sea Board

Taylor5

I love the Salt house and its great for veggies, Eastern Seaboard is great but you would want to get booking now as it books out fast on Saturdays

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.