Salsa Dancing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

Hi Girls

Anyone looking for a really good workout should come to the Salsa dancing. I have been going now since February and whilst I havent really lost any weight I have toned up a good bit.

Its on Tuesday nights from 8 -9 and Thursdays from 8 – 9 for beginners and 9 – 10 for advanced in the Old Abbey Dance studios. Its great fun.

mum2

can you just go along or is it too late now as term has started??
    thanks,

ed1
    Participant

You can just come along. There are new people starting all the time….

mum2

great! my friend and i are starting on tues… thank for the info..

debx

ed1
    Participant

See you there….

ed1
    Participant

Hi Mum2

Did you start last night? There were 3 new people but not sure if one was you. If you were there, did you enjoy it?

mum2

hi,
    I’ve been sick all week and only starting to feel better now… so needless to say I didn’t make it- but hoping for next week.. will I recognise you?? : )

deb

Waffy1

is it still anyone can go or has the class got more advanced? am a beginner, maybe there is a more suitable class?

ed1
    Participant

Anyone can join at any time…..you will be taken over one side of the room for the 1st week to learn the basic steps and then from the next week you will dance with everyone else. He goes through each new step bit by bit so you will learn it very quick.

Come along, its great fun…. Oh and bring your other half too, we are always looking for new men to join too……

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.