Sainsburys now taking Laser Cards

Home Forums National Chat Sainsburys now taking Laser Cards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was up this morning and they have a big sign outside saying they are taking Laser cards.

You wouldn’t believe the amount of women standing around the sign discussing it :lol: Doesn’t take a lot to please us women :lol:

BS

Am i living under a rock i haven’t heard of laser cards…meaning? 😕

scole1

keep it that way beyond scarlet, really and truely…

they’re bank cards, you may have one if you have aib account etc, it can be used as your atm card and if has maestro on the rear of it you can use it in shops instead of having to take money out of the cash machine….it’s not a credit card as you use the funds that are available in your bank account…..so no bills but it comes direct from your account…..

Sainsbury’s been taking maestro for awhile now…..good though….

Thanks SCOLE

No i’m not a card fan anyways onlyhave one for emergency purposes so im good in that department. It doesn’t sound too bad if it’s coming out of your account, it’s not like your owing anyone money?? don’t you think?? 😕

scole1

yeah but i foumd recently that i’d go to the counter pay with laser and have stopped taking cash out then i find i spend more, at least if had cash then i know look this is what ya got don’t spend it all…but infairness you don’t owe the money and end up with massive bills….that would be a nightmare

haha i know what you mean. You see your balance and changes your whole shopping mood.

scole1

from yahooo….to oh nooooooo 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.