Safe way to encourage or begin labour

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Safe way to encourage or begin labour

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Missymay

Has anyone any methods, that actually worked for them, to induce labour safely.

Taylor5

Sex, there is something in semen that can induce labour…. if not in mood for sex, get a turkey baster 😆 😆 😆
    Rasberrry Leaf tea
    Pineapples (fresh ones)
    Plenty of bouncing on a birthing ball
    Long walks

Could you not talk the midwives or doctors to do a cervical sweep to try bring on Labour

Missymay

Sex mother of God I am never doing that again if this is a result of that ❗ ❗ Am going to try above, am going to ask for sweep or some inducation now, will probably be told no, ahve another week for appointment though, please god I will have delivered by then, am keeping positive, at least I am getting things done around the house cause I cant sit still.

chipbutty

how about a hot curry another mid wifes tale

Happymammy

The sweep!! Definetely worked for me i had ava within 24 hours and 3days early!! Ask anyone in the medical profession to do even a dentist or a vet would have done me i wanted to go into labour soooo much!!! 😆

Sherbert

Happymammy, congratulations. I just saw your news there! Hope everything went ok for you!!!!!!!! Ava is such a beautiful name. How are mother and baby doing?

yummymummy

defo sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tired curry, rotten tea, tablets, walking, road trips with a lot of potholes hahahahahaha joking, but defo sex!

Janelle

I had gone four days over last year with my first baby and was well and truly fed up. My sister heard in work the pineapple thing but also to drink quinine soda water. She arrived to me with fresh pineapple and the bottle of quinine and nearly sat on me to finish both..I tried but was ready to burst finished as much as I could …well started pains that night and had baby very next day may be coincidence but I know how you feel you’d try anything to get it started!Best of luck 😀

Taylor5

it must have been the soda water as I ate a pineapple a day for a whole week and nothing not even a twinge!!!!!! Tried plenty of sex… even while eating a pineapple at the same time 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 And still nothing happened…….. as my mammy says "when the apple is ripe it will fall from the tree"

Missymay

I have had the baby now, He was born on Sun 27, went into labour naturally on the fri night. I can hear him crying now, so might be able to log back on when he 18.

noeleenw

congrats , what did you call the baby , i am having a section on friday 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

well done and congrats 😀

Missymay

Thanks. I have called him Daniel. Good luck with the section, wish I had done the section when I had the option, No messing about ! But good luck and take care of yourself after birth too

rossylisa

congragulations missymay on the birth of your little boy

Yvonne

Congrats Missymay on the birth of your son!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.