Run Fat B*tch Run….

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Run Fat B*tch Run….

Viewing 2 posts - 106 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Well done Haileysmam – sounds like you are really getting into your stride now. How are you feeling from all the running? Have you felt any health benefits?

I went for a run this morning with my toddler in her Phil & Ted buggy. Ran about 3.5km which is not a massive amount but I am just getting back into after 6 weeks of being in a cast!!!

I had not been able to run much with my arm in a cast (just did a fair bit of walking instead) but since it came off, I have been back out at it.

The most I’ve run yet is 5km and I plan to do that a couple of times this week now that the cast is off and I am mobile again!!

Glad I went earlier today and did not wait, its thunder and lighting here now!!

Really sets you up for the day when you get a run in….I really enjoy it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sabbi I think that my fitness level has definitely improved but I still have a long way to go. I seem to be one of these runners that is constantly beetroot red in the face even after running for a couple of minutes!.

I can’t say that Iactually enjoy running- but I appreciate that it is giving me a free way to shape up & loose my mummy tummy!

Id say you are over the moon to have your cast off 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 106 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.