Rubbish Collection

Home Forums Louth Chat Rubbish Collection

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Solero

Hi all

Panda currently collect my rubbish but I’m thinking of changing to Tag A Bin.
    Does anyone have any horror stories with Tag A Bin??!

I don’t generate a lot ofrubbish really… Green bin would need collection every 3-4 weeks, black bin maybe every 8 weeks.

Thanks a lot

Taylor5

I dont know about tag a bin, im oxigen… alot of my neighbours have changed to tag a bin and more orange bins every week, so thinking to try them myself

my friend pays with tag a bin monthly now cause her tags were robbed off the bins.

sallyjt

don’t change! I did and they never collected rubbish had to ring them every time were due and the last time they told me the lorry couldn’t get down my road as it was blocked and they had finished for the day: I was actually driving behind them and they were in the next street to mine and there was no blockage I can tell you! all they want is your money and a terrible service, you get what u pay for with bin collection, haggle with panda for a cheaper rate

Taylor5

i will ring panda…. next week and see what their prices are. I did see on Deals that they are doing an offer grey and green bin for 199 a year

bubblesue

Wow, we pay 135euro every 6 months with oxygen. How much is panda? And do they collect black and green bins?

Waffy1

I’m just after paying panda €270 last week for the green & black bins.

boo

I phoned Panda to see if they had any offers but the said they are still €270 per year, so I changed to Oxygen they are doing an offer of €220 for the year.

My Mother changed her panda bins to panda pay by tag, this wasn’t offered to me when I phoned, if I knew about it I prob would have gone with the tag bin as we use the recycling centre a lot and only need a rubbish bin every 3/4 weeks.

I’m in Drogheda town by the way.

Taylor5

i will ring panda…. next week and see what their prices are. I did see on Deals that they are doing an offer grey and green bin for 199 a year

The 199 was an OFFER on board deals, i will hunt out the email and repost it up, you have to buy the offer on deals iykwim…. like 50% off spray tans or dine for 2 for 30e etc

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.