Royal CosyFire Electric Inset Fire- SOLD

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Royal CosyFire Electric Inset Fire- SOLD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kate

Royal Cozy Fires C603R K2/C 2.0 kW Electric Fire in Brushed Steel with white pebble detail and remote control. It was €250 new, Its 3 years old
    Email hollysmum@gmail.com for photos.

I’m pricing it to sell quickly. €80 for Collection Mornington or delivery or meet in Drogheda area.

Collection only from East Meath/Drogheda Area.

Stand Alone, or Inset to fire. measurements below. Genuine reason for sale, we are getting a stove unit and won’t need it anymore.It’s 3 years old, and I have the product box it came in. It’s in very good used condition. It can be stand alone or inset. It has a slim back. All dimensions on the attached link.

It has 2 settings and a remote control. The flames are like fabric which move to imitate flames.

This is a good picture online if you copy/paste this link. Its exactly the same unit except instead of the black coals there are 6 x white large pepple things as you can see in my own photos attached.

All the technical details and measurements are on this website.

http://www.fireworld.co.uk/electric-fir … ctric-fire

External Dimensions
    H 595mm W 475mm D n/amm

Inset Dimensions
    H 540mm W 370mm D 65mm

OutPut
    Maximum heat output high 2Kw low 1Kw

Jenny!!!

i will take thisif the measurements are ok, will pm you later, and i can collect 🙂

Kate

thanks Jenny, I’ve pm’d you.

Kate

still for sale – 21/11/10

Lins

Hi wondering if this is still available. If so would be interested. Will take my measurements and check back in with you.

Kate

Hi Lin yes its still for sale.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.