Rooney at it again!

Home Forums National Chat Rooney at it again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Picked up a " Newspaper" at work yesterday,sounds like Rooney has been at it again!!!

Hope Colleen dumps the creep and takes him for every penny she can get…

Wonder if its true…? Would say so as they would need to be fairly sure to splash it on the front cover.

Give an ugly fella 120 grand a week its gonna happen..Colleen deserves better. If a fella can’t change when kids are involved it doesnt look good.

yummymummy

Pics of her around the net today would make it seem it true!!! God love her……I know he has money etc but NOTHING would entice me to want to sleep woth shrek, why have there wag wannabes no dignity…now i know he paid this prostitute but come on………….they think they are above everyone else. Hope she gets rid asap and not do an ould abbey clancy on him!

happymumblemum
    Participant

😆 :lol: 😆

I haven’t seen any pics online of her..where u looking Yummy..to save me a google!!!

Awful to live it out in the press too..the sad price of fame and loads of money sadly..

Are there any genuine honest footlballers around..even good old Lineker left his wife a while back didn’t he?

yummymummy

mrpapparazi.com or something like that

eh no he only married danielle there a while ago. did he have a first wife???

jamie redknapp seems to be one of the decent ones!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yeah he had a first wife..Michelle I think was her name..don’t know what happened there though..

Yeah maybe him and Harry Kewell? (Sheree ex Emmerdale actress)

Sure its only a matter of time though…just goes to show doesn’t matter how much you spend on clothes, make up, gym etc it if a fella’s gonna go stray he will no matter how fancy and or thin you make yourself.!!

yummymummy

Yeah I know, imagine being a wag and having that much imense pressure on you to keep the hubby wanting you and not these leeches of women. But then again if they gonna pay for it the intent is always gonna be there.

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who would have them!

happymumblemum
    Participant

I know !!

hjs

Gary Lineker first married when a whippersnapper and in early days of playing career as I recall, think HMM could be right on name. I remember his first (of 2?) boys , George (?) had childhood leukameia as I recall?

Would never want Shrek near me at best of times, certainly not when pregnant, so maybe Colleen let him stray knowingly ? U never know…

Taylor5

Is colleen pregnant again? God didnt hear anything but thats terrible, when you see the likes of Abbey Clancy and Toni Terry tellling their men they forgive them for cheating 😯
    Its kinda hard to appoint blame, how could you forgive someone for that, once maybe a string of babes, i dont think so!
    These wag wannabe’s spend so much cash to get the look, most have thousand and thousand in credit card bills (seen a programme on tv) they spend on tan, nails, hair, clothes etc…. so when they see a footballer they will do any sexual act, with as many footballers who are willing… they then get paid off or sell to the papers!!! ITS SICK…..
    These girls had no shame and said if a footballer was married they got a bigger pay off

happymumblemum
    Participant

mmm you might actually be on the right tracks there hjs…maybe Colleen knew…and probably paid herself to send him 😆

How stupid are these footballers that they don’t think that the loose women they shag won’t tell the papers..even if they promise not too

Taylor5

Yummy they give the Loose woman (how pc) now i would have said slappers 😆 😆 😆 their management cards, they ring and get paid off to keep stum!!! So its a business, they get a few grand a shag, but they dont see it as selling themselves, they are just looking for a husband, even if its someone elses 😆 😆

yummymummy

they should all take example of cheryl cole and dump the gobshites and get on with their own lives!!!!!

Taylor5

yummy dont forget she didnt dump him first time, she forgave him… that must have given him the green light in his dopey little footballers head!
    Feel very sorry for Colleen, she is only after having a baby

yummymummy

aw be it footballers, vernon kays sex texts, the man who works in the local garage, if they wanna cheat they gonna cheat!!!!

sometimes the papers can take a % of the blame for sensationilising the stories and PAYING these so called "women" for there stories..

Yvonne

Can’t understand how anyone could to anything with him… has to be his money!!

Wonder what she will do….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.