Roman Blind make-up service

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Roman Blind make-up service

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    loveshoes

Hi all!

I provide a service whereby I make-up roman blinds from fabric supplied by you. Also, which is becoming more popular, I can ‘recycle’ your curtains into roman blinds. I provide the full kit, brackets, etc so your blinds are ready to hang. My work is of a very high standard, and Im more than happy to call to you to discuss and measure, should you require it. As I said, I dont provide fabric myself but am happy to work out fabric amounts required if you provide me with your measurements and can give you recommendations of where to go. Please pm me if you would like me to email you some pics of my work, if you would like a quote, or even just some advice.

Thanks for looking!

chickpea

going to pass this onto my sister….she wants roman blinds for her kitchen and i would like some for my kitchen and main bathroom…how much do they cost as i really dont have a clue..

loveshoes

Hi Chickpea,

Thanks for passing on my name! As regards price, it depends on the width of your window – if you want to give me a rough idea, then I can give you a price. Also, if would like to see some pics of my work, then pm me your email address.

Thanks & regards.

chickpea

hey lovesshoes

are you in drogheda area…my sister defo wants some made up…ill get her to email her measurements and i am interested too…hope your local

super minder

do you do black out blinds for a kids bedroom xx

loveshoes

Hi Angie,

Yes, I can put a blackout lining on the roman blind- I dont provide fabric though – you provide the fabric & I would make it into a roman blind.

Best regards.

loveshoes

Chickpea,

Im actually based in Dublin 15 – but Im happy to travel!

amrie1

I’m chickpea’s sister – the width of my window is 4ft 4 and the length 3ft 2 1/2.

Can you tell me how much material I need I already bought curtains that are tab topped but can’t use them and for the life of me I can’t find them to let you know the measurements of them, hopefully I can use them??

Amrie

loveshoes

Hi Amrie,

You need about 1.3m of fabric – your curtain shouldbe enough to cover this, Id be surprised if it wasnt. If it can be turned on its side,even better – ie. it doesnt have a pattern that can only be looked at one way (like a flower). Let me know if you have any other queries!

chickpea

yeah the curtain is a stripe and its going downwards…she has a matching curtain for the french windows so it cant be turned…she has mislaid the curtains as she is a feather head but ill go and find it for her….

loveshoes

Hi chickpea,

Might just have to use the 2 curtains then if one isnt quite wide enough – vertical stripes make an easy join, you wouldnt notice it.

amrie1

I found the curtains some how they ended up in the hotpress, how I really don’t know, I can’t remember putting them there………….. So need to get a brain scan!!!!

The width of the curtains is 167cm/66" and the length is 137cm/54"

This makes no sense too me whatsoever…..

Hopefully they will be ok if not let me know.

Amrie

loveshoes

Hi Amrie, the one curtain would be perfect then – do you want to send me a pm & we can arrange to meet up & Ill collect it from you?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shopping for blinds has never been so convenient, with the many options that are available for homeowners or people designing their personal or work space to shop through the internet for the blinds that can be used through the space.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I need Roman Blinds repaired….can you do this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.