Roller skating and then night out

Home Forums National Chat Roller skating and then night out

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

I have never done it so really looking forward to it, should be fun!!

Joanne06
    Participant

WHAT???!! U never rollerskated?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 U for real?!!!!?

yummymummy

i went last week with j, had such a laugh, poor mite kept falling on his @ss 🙂

Yvonne

I must have been a deprived child! 😆 No seriously, never been roller skating or ice skating….

yummymummy

loved rollerskating when i was younger and we lived on a hill, was great fun skating down it 🙂 🙂

ice skating YUCK YUCK cant do it, have no balance and it was blooming freezing and then when i warmed up my hands and feet got really itchy.

Gismo

I used to have rollerskates but forget how to do it…i’m sure I will quickly remember the falling on my arse bit 😆 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Thats the great thing about havin legs like a tree…THEY HOLD ME UP…esp on rollerskates!!! I rem me mam even on skatesdown our hill!!! Used to such a laugh!! I know my sis would love it too!!!!

Wheres that new place anyways…..road names etc like, or places beside it?!!!! U know me n directions etc!

posie

where in drogheda is funtasia??

yummymummy

its in the new funtaisa drogheda jo, someone else can give directions as u cant take them well 🙂 🙂

€5 for 45 mins jo and the sweat will be pouring off ya and they call it a roller disco the music is blaring but its great fun 🙂

Gismo

its up near the aura swimming pool in drogheda..do you know where that is jo?

Joanne06
    Participant

Eh NOPE!!!!! Is that up the road where Michael Briscoes is?!

yummymummy

no its not gismo………..its across from iff factory, up by lidl

Joanne06
    Participant

The lidl up by michael briscoes then?! Is it in the industrial estate like?! Homebase n that no?!

Gismo

Oh i’m crap too at directions 😆 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Ya cant be worse than yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE can! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.