River Island for Christmas! Competition…

Home Forums National Chat River Island for Christmas! Competition…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

BAROQUE AND ROLL CHRISTMAS WITH RIVER ISLAND…

River Island presents a highly opulent and exuberant collection for Christmas 2012, with sultry sequins, ornate detailing and glamorous fabrics all taking centre stage. Sleek and Chic silhouettes are highlighted, projecting a more sophisticated approach to dressing for the party season.

A lavish and distinctive colour palette of black and gold dominates the Baroque trend for River Island. Intricate embellishment, jacquards, and whimsical prints are used to cement this look and are found on tailored trouser suits, full skirted prom dresses and flamboyant accessories. Brocade bomber jackets, decorative body jewellery and matt gold sequin hot pants are added to create a more contemporary feel.
    [attachment=1:2k6ibcv5]River Island Women.jpg[/attachment:2k6ibcv5]
    Following on from autumn, lady like boucle jackets are still key but are given a sprinkle of Christmas magic with the addition of biker-esque detailing and lavish trimmings.
    [attachment=0:2k6ibcv5]River Island Women1.jpg[/attachment:2k6ibcv5]

A seductive and tactile look is born from a dark romance between black lace, chiffon and leathers. Team decorative 3D chunky knitwear with richly embellished skirts and sheer tops, rugged boots to create a gothic grunge feel.

Top off the look with statement accessories that will get heads turning. Inject a pair of sky scraper heels, oversized clutches and cuffs, as well as regal inspired jewellery to refresh and update any outfit.

We have a beautiful bag, belt and body warmer to raffle off, as well as some gift vouchers. To be in with a chance to win, simply tell us, what is your favourite item from the River Island BAROQUE AND ROLL collection? See here http://www.riverisland.com/search?keyword=baroque pick your favourite and then email us with the answer to siobhan@mumstown.ie

Best of luck everyone! :D

libby1
    Participant

Did some shopping there on Sunday for my dd 11 and ds 14, very impressed with quality and prices.. I will be back

Great competition – send in my fav dress

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have lots of entries for this one already – looks like River Island is a favourite this season with lots of you after the Baroque goodies.

Keep the entries coming and we’ll pull out some winners early next week….

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ve got this belt to give away….so fabulous!!
    http://www.riverisland.com/women/access … elt-624871

And this for the guys: http://www.riverisland.com/men/coats–j … et–262534
    [attachment=0]River Island Men.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous
    Inactive

And the winners are:
    Liz Doyle – Black Baroque Belt
    Emer Kelly – Black Baroque Bag
    Sean Farrell – Quilted Body Warmer
    Sinead McMahon – Voucher for River Island

Well done everyone, we will get your prizes out to you in the post this week.

For more competitions, keep an eye on our competition section!

libby1
    Participant

Thanks for the lovely prize i wished it fitted….

Jedt

Maybe it could be a gift for someone? its a gorgeous belt and pricey too!

libby1
    Participant

I have decided to keep the belt and aim for it to fitsoon.. Thanks for a lovely prize

Taylor5

I have decided to keep the belt and aim for it to fit soon.. Thanks for a lovely prize

Delighted for all you girls…. talk about motivation, you go girl, that belt will fit you in no time x

Jedt

Good for you Liz, that’s great motivation – looking forward to seeing a pic of you wearing it in 2013! Go girl!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.