Reviewing some Products with Smyths Toys Superstores

Home Forums National Chat Reviewing some Products with Smyths Toys Superstores

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ve recently started working with Smyths Toys Superstores and we will review some of the products which you might find useful.

1st Review: Graco Baby Delight Swing Chair
    2nd Review: My First Car
    3rd Review: Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo
    4th Review: Brevi Gio Walker Review
    5th Review: Disney Princess Toddler Bed
    6th Review: Vtech Sleepy Bear Sweet Dreams
    7th Review: Vtech sing & soothe mobile
    8th Review: Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby

Anonymous
    Inactive

1st Review: Graco Baby Delight Swing Chair

We have been very impressed with the Graco Baby Delight Swing chair.

As a mum of 4 who works from home a lot, I think this is a great product to invest in. Our baby daughter likes to be rocked so we had been walking around with her most of the day, rocking her off to sleep. Each time we put her down she would stir and we would need to wheel her back and forth in her buggy or rock her in her carrycot, to get her to nod off.

I mentioned to another mum that my arm was tired from constantly carrying and rocking her and she recommended we try a rocking chair. We picked up a Graco Baby Delight Swing chair on sale in Smyths Toys Superstores and it is brilliant. We can pop her in and let the chair swing her off to sleep.

Don’t get me wrong, I still love holding and rocking her myself but when I need to stick on the dinner or run a vacuum around the house, this is the ideal place to pop her for a while. Definitely recommend – we are only sorry we did not have it on our previous babies too!
    Link: Graco Swing Chair

Anonymous
    Inactive

2nd Review: My First Car

We introduced our baby to “My First Car” from Smyths Toys Superstores over the weekend and she had a great time.
    She’s getting to the stage where she is grabbing things and playing with toys and as everything is so soft and rounded it’s perfectly safe for her to punch, grab, fall and play. We can have the car positioned so that we are keeping an eye on her at all times and at the same time, it gives her older siblings an opportunity to play with their baby sister.

The first thing we noticed was her huge smile as it’s the first time she had control of something by herself. Until now, she was being held, rocked and rolled but now she is able to sit up and have a great time playing in this magic little car.
    Link:
    My First Car Pink
    My First Car Red

Anonymous
    Inactive

3rd Review: Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo

We introduced our baby girl to the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo from Smyths Toys Superstores and she is having a great time with this Activity Centre. As she is getting that bit older her curiousity is growing by the day and she wants to interact with objects and instruments – the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo is perfect for that.

She sits in a rotating seat and can play with the various gadgets. The seat allows her to spin around, bounce up & down and move around to the next fun activity. The Activity Centre is also great for us (parents) as we can keep an eye on her all the time and simply enjoy the look of fun and mischief on her little face. As she is dribbling a lot now, thankfully it is easy to wipe clean, making it practical too.

Link: Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo

chell2104

that great about the luv you zoo jumparoo, were getting one for DD for xmas. the price of it though!!! but im sure it will do for the rest that are yet to come lol X

Jedt

keep the box chell, that’s what we’ve done with lots of playthings & baby equipment and then we were able to put them up after the 1st baby used them and take back out to use again for 2nd, 3rd and even our 4th baba!! just look at it as an investment!! 😆 😆

chell2104

😆 😆 😆 what a great idea sabbi!!! were going to get it on sunday for her, i cant wait to see her in it lol

Taylor5

I think my friend has one of these she might be selling…. i will post again tomorrow

chell2104

oh really taylor!!!! PM if she is?? X

Taylor5

i havent gotten to talk to her, she had to rush to the mater today, i will talk to her tomorrow and get back to you.

Taylor5

i havent gotten to talk to her, she had to rush to the mater today, i will talk to her tomorrow and get back to you.

I justrang her, she is telling me its a seat rocker thing and not a play centre, sorry for the confusion

chell2104

aw ok dont worry then so, its the jumparoo i wanted, thanks a mill anyhow X

Anonymous
    Inactive

4th Review: Brevi Gio Walker Review

Our 6 month old has just started playing in her Brevi Gio Walker which we got from Smyths Toys Superstores. At the moment we have it standing still and have not got the wheels on it yet. She loves it, it is brightly coloured and make lots of different noises. She can also turn herself around easily, allowing her to play with all the different activities. She loves the music and other activities on it. The seat is soft and comfy for her and is the perfect height for her feet to touch the ground. She can bounce and play in it and soon, when she is a little bigger we will be able to pop the wheels on and make it into a walker for her. It is versatile for now as a toy and will be a walker when she is older and we are really getting our money’s worth with it.

It is also easy to move around, so we can take it from the kitchen to the living room to upstairs, depending on where we are, so she can be with us. Today I was tidying upstairs and took her up and placed her in it upstairs and she was happy playing while I was busy and I was able to keep an eye on which was ideal. Definitely recommend.

Link: Brevi Gio Walker

Anonymous
    Inactive

5th Review: Disney Princess Toddler Bed

The Disney Princess Bed from Smyths Toys Superstores we have been using for our daughter is great and ideal for weaning a small child from a cot to a bed. The bed is a grand size and is very cosy. She is protected by side rails which are built in and there is also a detachable shelf, which is perfect for beakers for when the child wants a drink – as she does every night!

There are two drawers under the mattress too which are ideal for storing bedcovers and pajamas. The bed is quite low down so she can easily crawl into and out of it. It was under 150 euro and we felt that was a good price for it. We will be keeping it for our baby and she will be going into it next year when she is big enough to come out of her cot in a small bed! So we will certainly be getting our money’s worth from it!

Link: Disney Princess Bed

allseasons

We have enjoyed reading reviews on toys etc when you have children you never know what is money wasting or what will keep the children entertained as well as good products for their development
    The above products a are great and even better to hear honest feedback of people’s experience
    LOving the Sound of the brevi gio walker great for those babies that don’t want to lying down and want the freedom of seeing what’s going On and who like to explore
    Looking forward to reading more reviews

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.