Restaurants in drogheda

Home Forums Louth Chat Restaurants in drogheda

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    its my birthday next week and I thought I could treat myself with something nice. So I think I like to go out. What indian or italian restaurant (or even just a good one – dont like chinese) would you recommend.
    Thanks
    A.

Bookwitch

The indian in Bryanstown centre is nice and the eastern Seaboard in same complaex is also lovely. I also love The Salt house on john Street

Babs

Punjabi on Dublin Road is great food, but very dressed down (track suit!!) and is BYO…Tango is lovely off Rathmullen Road for Asian food…defo Eastern Seaboard if you want to get dress up and feel like you’ve been out!!! Ooooh, am hungry now!!!

libby1
    Participant

Chanco restaurant are doing early board special all nite for €17:50 for 4 course meal …. It is lovely.

There are loads of Specials – Bela Atina is a nice Italian – down the quays

maisy

Indus in Bryanstown is a top class indian, but not sure if there would be much atmosphere as was fairly quiet when I was there for lunch

Agree that Bella Atina is a nice Italian. There were a lot of families in when I was there which is great to see as there are not too many family friendly restuarants in Ireland, but this might not be your thing if you are having a night off from the mayhem

kcireland

Eastern Seaboard is amazing … cosmopolitan decor, delicious and perfect in every way!

sunshineorla

Had dinner in D’Vine , just at the side of the Abbey shopping centre last night. It was nice. 4 course menu for 22 euro. Starters were choice of mushroom tartlet ( very tasty), bruschetta, soup and something else. Mains I had Risotto. He had chicken. There was also cod and 1 other dish. Choice of 3 deserts. It was very tasty and its a lovely cosy restaurant. Nice wine list. The only fault I’d have that with his chicken dish the salad was a bit small for a man. They could do with some carbs but saying that we were both just nicely full leaving so it was grand.
    There is a more extensive menu as well. Was busy but we hadnt booked and walked in at half 9 but managed to get a table…just.
    Would definitely go back.

Fabienne

Hi, I love the Bella Attina , on the quays, opposite to scotch hall. Good food, good prices, and it’s a perfect for a romantic night or with children.
    Let us know where you went.
    Enjoy your night.
    Fabienne

meathmum1

have you heard of Garam masala, its indian and gorgeous..oh my god the best I’ve ever had and there so nice there…

MissyG

i was in the boiled onion on sun nite for a meal with dh i thought it was lovely – the chicken fajitas are highly recommended! 🙂
    missyg

yummymummy

Cant believe no one said the Pizzaria on peter street, fab italian place!!!! love the food there.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Romanza is really lovely and they do a superb early bird menu. The food is delicious, atmosphere gorgeous with the piano playing in the background very soothing and romantic. The service is really good too.

I can’t wait to get back there – I wish I had a better social life but having 3 kids under 6 keeps me at home quite alot!!

Enjoy your birthday!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I would recommend Romanza too. It is very romantic and the food is excellent.

Be on the safe side and book though as it can get busy. We went one night and could not get a table – thats a good sign in these tough times I guess!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.