Replacement Kitchen doors

Home Forums National Chat Replacement Kitchen doors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mammycool
    Participant

Hi there,

Does anyone have any idea where I could get a replacement kitchen door? I am not looking to replace my kitchen. I got a big american type fridge and threw out the old fridge. I now have a space where it used to be. I have put up shelves and now want the doors to put up to match the rest of the kitchen.

The problem that I have is that the size of door is not standard. B&Q do smaller doors. I did find a site kitchenbox.ie – which appears to have the right size and shade but wondered if there are any other options before I buy.

thanks

Financial Companion
    Participant

I know when we got the larger fridge, we needed to adjust a few things and Pat Treacy’s (who did the kitchens in the houses when they were built) were able to make some stuff to match including bringing the same wood around the fridge to make it look like it fit there. If you go up mary street, they are at the top of the hill opposite mullens take away.

golly

why don’t you try Tierney Kitchens in Balbriggan, they may be able to help you. I found them very helpful.

Gail McEvoy

Mooneys kitchens are quite good also. They have fabulous stuff!
    http://www.mooneys.ie

mammycool
    Participant

Thanks everyone – I shall try them all. I am not 100% sure on the colour / shade – so I can bring a door in and compare.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.