Renault window regulators

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Renault window regulators

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

For anyone driving a Renault you may notice the window motors play up…. I replaced one 2 years ago at the cost of 395 plus vat :evil: :evil: :evil: Not long after the passenger side went and was never fixed at that price, but now the motor factors in the fair green (behind the star and cresent pub) are selling spurious regulators for renaults for 90 euro and Val or Brendan in Jackson motors up near the old credit union are brilliant at fitting them…. cheap as chips
    I love a bargain, might even get it fixed at that price :lol: :lol: :lol:

trixiebell
    Participant

thanx for that mrs, I will get them fixed, but will wait to the new year.

Where was the old credit union

Almae

hi all

on my current renault scenic the window stopped working , and it was brokedn for about 3 months, one day while we were in kildare the battery went dead in the car due to us leaving the light on etc , after we got the battery recharged the window WORKED 😉

yummymummy

have a clio…………the driver side window broke….the morot that is but it only cost around €100 if i can rem correctly….never had a prob with my baby until then…..me loves her 😆 😆 😆 still my first car……..6 years later!!

but good tips price wise!

Taylor5

Do you know Laurances Gate the garage is just up from that, its nearly opposite the entrance to M&S car park

trixiebell
    Participant

oh yep know where it is now, thanx

Taylor5

If you want a good deal you go buy the regulator yourself and bring it to them if not they will add their profit onto the motor iykiwm…. my brother said dh could fit it as its so easy to do

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.