Relief from colic, wind, constipation and teething…..

Home Forums Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens! Relief from colic, wind, constipation and teething…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

These are some of the discomforts most babies suffer at some stage during their first year. Did you know that Baby Massage can bring relief to these conditions? It can also help with bonding, sleep pattern and post natal depression. Courses are held in BodyRight Chartered Physiotherapy, Cross Lane, Drogheda. Baby Massage is an approved working alternative therapy for babies. Group classes are kept to small numbers, this helps to create a cosy and relaxed class atmosphere.

[/[b]b]****100% of course fees may be reclaimable through your private health insurance policy****

For more information or to book a place on an upcoming course please visit http://www.bodyrightphysio.ie or ph 041 9843950.

Taylor5

I did baby massage on my ds1, he would have a ball of wind and this worked a treat, its a fab time for bonding

denmom3

I did baby massage on my ds1, he would have a ball of wind and this worked a treat, its a fab time for bonding
    Have to agree with you 100% there Taylor5!! It really is a lovely class, if I do say so myself! 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.