relieable childminder needed

Home Forums Louth Chat relieable childminder needed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anastasia

hi all,

i am sure this has come up many times, but as people’s schedules and responsibilities change you never know who may still be available.

i need a relieable childminder for my two boys aged 2 1/2 for up to 7 hours a day for about 4-5 days a week (not weekends) for about 2 months, probably more, as my husband who is minding them at the moment is getting a job.

whoever is interested, kindly contact me so that we can meet and organise.

thanks to all.

regards,
    anastasia

Fabienne

In louth chat there is a childminder
    karendervan, few posts down.
    she’s brilliant and available you can pm her.

Fabienne

natterbox

Hi ya I am registered childminder I have put an add up on the front page i do childminding from my home. Registered with Childminding Ireland and fully insured, own transport, fully equipped for indoor and outdoor play for children to have fun in all areas. Guarda vetted, qualified in first aid and childcare and development. I have 15 years experience. I have minding children of all ages and worked with many families also creches and playschools and ran a playschool. I have doing childminding at home due to that I have ten month year old son love minding kids so going to try give do it from home now. If your interested in meeting up my ph 0860848879 and I will show you my package deal and what i have to offer. Safety measurements are in place in my home. References and cv on request.

Many thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.