Reflexology with Umamma

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Reflexology with Umamma

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What is Reflexology?
    Reflexology is a theory and therapy that uses the feet to treat the whole body.

On the feet are reflex points which correspond to different organs of the body and by pressing or working on one of these points the corresponding organ is affected.

If crystals or tenderness are felt in certain areas it is an indication of a blockage or imbalance in the corresponding organ or body part. Crystals are waste deposits made up of excess calcium or uric acid that build up when the metabolism is not working correctly.

The reflexologist will spend time working on these crystals and sensitive areas using the thumbs and sometimes fingers to help clear away blockages and break down the deposits so they can be eliminated by the body.

Reflexology is a powerful preventative therapy and also promotes a deep sense of relaxation.

Benefits of Reflexology:
    [list]
    [*] Reduces stress and induce relaxation. [/*:m]
    [*] Improves circulation.[/*:m]
    [*] Alleviates pain.[/*:m]
    [*] Increases energy and vitality.[/*:m]
    [*] Improves sleeping patterns.[/*:m]
    [*] Detoxifies and cleanses the body.[/*:m]
    [*] Stimulates a sluggish and congested system.[/*:m]
    [*] Promotes self-healing.[/*:m]
    [*] Stimulates creativity and productivity.[/*:m]
    [*] Balances the whole body system. [/*:m][/list:u]

For enquiries or bookings please call our U Mamma team on 01 2014900 or email info@umamma.ie

Customer Feedback:
    I love Anna! She is without doubt the best therapist I’ve ever come across. A treatment with her is a real treat – her earnest dedication to what she does sets her head & shoulders above anyone else. Look after her. She is the reason I come. Good staff are hard to find and should be treasured.
    Niamh, Dalkey

Thank you Niamh! Your customer feedback is very important to us. If you have any suggestions, feedback or testimonials we would love to hear them. Simply email info@umamma.ie

P.S: testimonials can be anonymous if you wish.

Anonymous
    Inactive

July Therapy Special Offer!

This month we are offering the Pregnancy Bliss Therapy & the Postnatal Bliss Therapy at €59 instead of €75!!!!

Click here to view our therapy listings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Who would like to win a Bellybra Materity Support Garment? This month there will be 3 lucky winners!!!
    [attachment=0]Belly Bra.jpg[/attachment]
    Simply log onto our Facebook page and like & share this competition to be in for a chance to win.
    http://www.umamma.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its divine in here, went with my mam for a day of treatments and it was blissful. cannot recommend it highly enough and to make it even more enticing, there is an Avoca cafe next door! So yum!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.