Reflexology- Mumstown Special Offer

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Reflexology- Mumstown Special Offer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi, I am back…. my other post got mistakingly deleted and so I thought i should re post and mention my favourite subject – Reflexology!!

What can Reflexology do for you…….

Improve Sleep patterns
    Relax you, baby and shorten labour times during pregnancy
    Relieve Back Problems
    Help with fertility issues
    Regulate hormonal problems
    Great way to relax and help stress levels
    Give you an energy boost
    Have a much needed hour or so for you

Lots more benefits, if you are anyway interested please pm me or reply to this post……

Special Offer to Mumstown members….25 euro per treatment and a free treatment when you recomend a friend!!

Thanks for reading,

Moonflower

Taylor5

moonflower I will be out to you as soon as I get my head together. I think its just what I need to give the ould body a kick start in the right direction
    I will leave it for a week or two, not enough hours in the day 🙄

Moonflower

Look forward to that, but take your time, whenever you feel up to it. I think of you often and hope you are ok. xx

Taylor5

Scole was telling me who you are, we spoke on the beach in Mornington during the summer (I was getting advice off you about getting a dog for A) and I know you from the Donacarney playgroup…. its a small world 😆 😆 😆

scole1

freaky eh….ohhhhh watch out moonflower think she’s stalking ya 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

We are all stalking each other 😆 😆 😆 😆

Moonflower

our paths were obviously meant to cross!!…….hopefully we can all meet up soon for a real life chat…..but I do like our chats on here 🙂

Taylor5

You should try the playgroup on Tuesdays in Drogheda (on Palace street) its great and your ds would love it

Moonflower

Yes, i would love to come along, have just started looking after another little one on tues, so would have two to bring…….my Ds is still very naughty, pushing and slapping (i couldnt go somewhere noone knew me with him like that!) …….other little one is an angel……..but i think Ds is slowly getting better……so hopefully i will be able to come along soon…..

Taylor5

Moonflower just posting to say thank you for the Reflexology session.
    I have to say it was great to see a master at work, I really enjoyed it and would be goiing again.
    My mam would love it and might book her in the next time she is up on a visit.
    I cant recommed this treatment enough,off to bed now as I feel I could sleep standing up
    Hope you enjoyed your meal

scole1

ohh moonflower i’ll have to get over my feet issue and get a session done, i heard you do angels work, so relaxing, was jealous hearing about it… 😆

Hi Moonflower

Could you give me your contact telephone number.

Thanks

ciarac

Hi Moonflower

I am living in Dundalk, have got this done for years and highly recommend it, but my reflexologist after having baby #5!!!!! so have nobody and really need some treatments, are you based in Drogheda?? or can you recommend someone here for me? I am really only stuck to Sat’s as dh works long hours so have no one to babysit my two….. 😥

Moonflower

Hi Ciara,

I am based just outside Drogheda, it may be a bit far for you to travel? But i work any days of week depending when people can come, so saturdays are fine to come to me.

i recently did a course in maternity reflexology with a lovely girl who lives in Dundalk, but i didnt take her phone number so I can’t pass it onto you, sorry 🙁

But if I am a bit far too travel too, have a look on http://www.reflexology.ie and there will be therapists on there listed by county, so should be some local ones to you. 🙂

Moonflower x

ciarac

Thanks so much Moonflower, would love to go to you, must see if dh will mind kids that long! never get any me time anymore here…. 😡 but just takes 45mins to drogheda from here, so I suppose its a bit much to ask….. but then again, I am here 24/7 for them!

Would really recommend reflexology to everyone, makes you feel so much better, plus sorts out so many things!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.