Reflexology

Home Forums National Chat Reflexology

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Girls I went for a session with Moonflower this eveing and I cant recommed it enough.
    She has magic hands and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I found I was just watching Moonflower work away it was wonderful to see a master at work.
    If your looking to treat yourself and unwind or if you have a health problem which would benefit from this, book yourself in

odie

I just PM’d Moonflower about getting some reflexology done. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to arranging an appointment and going to her.

Taylor5

I cant wait to go back again, Im not a lover of feet or people touching my feet but it was wonderful.
    Slept like a log last night

scole1

you lucky thing, you sounded really zonked on the phone after it, you were so relaxed…..will have to get the courage up uhhh touching feet and all that….

odie

Just want to second what Taylor said, I went to MoonFlower on saturday and it was fantastic. Will definitely be heading back:D

Moonflower

Ahh, i have just seen this…..thanks so much girls……glad you you enjoyed it……. 😀

Taylor, you will have to get working on Scole to see if she can overcome her phobia…….my offer to mumstown mums was also if you recommend a friend you get a free treatment for you!!

Moonflower x

PS. will be qualified in Reiki healing from February next year, so anyone who doesn,t like their feet touched can have very similar benefits of Reflexology but all you do is lay down under nice warm blanket, relax and snooze….while the Reiki healing takes place……
    If anyone is interested in Reiki, i can recommend a friend of mine who is already qualified……..

Taylor5

Scole get over you phoiba so I can get a free treatment!!! Will have to book another session soon, I have been feeling great and the IBS has vanished. I dont know if it was you healing hands or the fact I’ve stocked up in holland and barrett..
    Will give the Reiki a go after xmas, I’ll try anything once. My mam would love it, will book her a session as a treat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.