Reflexology Christmas Gift Vouchers..3 for 2 offer!

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Reflexology Christmas Gift Vouchers..3 for 2 offer!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi,

just a reminder to anyone who may be looking for an alternative present for someone special…I am selling gift vouchers for Reflexology treatments.

Special offer to Mumstown members only 30 euro per voucher..or dare I say it I can also offer a 3 for 2 off so if you buy 2 vouchers will give you a third voucher for free…

This offer also applies to any mumstowners who would like to treat themselves to a course of treatments…special December offer 3 treatments for 60 euro!!!

Blissful Feet Reflexology
    Please PM for details

Fabienne

Oh that’s a great offer!
    I do think you’re a great reflexologist but now when buying the 2 vouchers I need for my childrens teachers christmas present, I’ll get a free treatment for me.
    Happy days.
    Now just left to me to book my next treatment.

Fabienne

Fabienne

I know you have your treatment room in mornington and you’re always at the farmers market in Sonairte.
    But never thought of asking will you go to people’s houses?
    I really want have reflexology done, but sometimes have free time but no car (as you know). And when I have the car my morning with kids in school is usually busy (food shopping and all ).

Fabienne

Fabienne

Thank you moonflower for the vouchers.
    I just hope the teachers will like having something different than wine or chocolates).
    I’ll let you know.
    Anyway I got my free one for me, and I’m so happy about it.

Fabienne

Moonflower

thats ok Fabienne..yes definately come & have your free treatment when you can 🙂

Saw an ad other day in paper 6 Reflexology treatments for 280 euro..special offer 🙄 🙄

Looks like some people are still in pre=recession days..charging 50 euro per treatment…

Mine have always been a lower cost..so with my special offer it would only work out at 120 for 6 sessions..cant get better than that! 🙂

this offer runs til end of December!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.