Reductil slimming pills

Home Forums National Chat Reductil slimming pills

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Ok so has anyone tried these Reductil slimming tablets.

I went to Dublin with the girls last week and they are all on them. They are all skinny minnies and I looked huge!!!! Absolutely so tempted I love excercise and water but they dont love me back so im thinking of turning my back and cheating for a little while.

Seriously they have lost so much baby weight and fat its not even funny. Im talkin a stone in a month! Now you do need to watch what you eat and drink plenty of water along with them and once you stick to the regime and dont abuse it your fine.

You cant buy them in rep of Ireland typical! You can in fact buy them everywhere else so they cant be that bad.

Anyone??? :)

noeleenw

i am trying the slendex tablets you take them half an hour before your meal with water , they turn to jelly in your tummy and means that you dont eat as much as you are a bit full before you start eating only on them a few days so we’ll see but i am definitely eating less 😆

libby1
    Participant

I got those tablets off my doctor two weeks ago, i have lost 7lbs since then, these tablets make you feel full all the time.

I have cut out sweets, tayto, takeaways & white bread,, i only have aone or two wine spritzer when out.

I am trying to do a little exercise at the moment as well.

I was obese according to the doctor.

I hope these work, it is will power as well

Happymammy

Thats great Libby!! Well done! I am a size 14/16 now since having the children and I really want to get them. I am going to just ask the doctor for them. Keep me posted! 🙂

EJ

Libby are you on Slendex or Reductil??? Where can you get the reductil? I am classed as obese too, i’m a size 18, even after loosing a tonne weight (almost literally) and feel like I deserve a little help at this stage. I was on the CLA tablets – and they worked fine along with exercise, I lost half a stone but have put it back on since.

libby1
    Participant

I got them from my GP, I have to try them for a month and see how i go, i do walk too for about 20 mins an evening,

It is very hard to lose weight and keep it off.

Ask your GP

libby1
    Participant

Hi Guys, I am just amonth on the tablets and i have lost 11 lb, the doctor gave me prescription for 3 months, Anyone else out there on these…

Liz

Happymammy

I really want to get them but I have to go a get a prescription and I dont think the doctor will give it to me! my friends got them abroad over the counter or in UK. Well done libby!

Jenny!!!

these sound great, might ask doctor. happy will you let me know if you get them. i am desperate for a kick start. excercise just doesnt do it for me. doesnt help that i have a food addiction. 😳

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.