red mountain farm??

Home Forums Louth Chat red mountain farm??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hi saw a notice today in lally’s electrical something about affordable days out red mountain farm or something in donore…has anyone heard of this place or been…from poster looks interesting

Almae

my friend was at it with her 2 week before last , she thought it was fantastic 😉

scole1

found a website for it but it’s under construction but one of the pics looks good, looks like could be better than newgrange…oh oh…lol…will defo have to have a look at it….might see about taking trip out during the week if i bother my barney…lol….

Taylor5

I seen a new farm on Nationwide (dont watch it but too lazy to change over while making the dinner) it looked lovely but I missed where it was, seemed very good, big converted barn into a coffee shop and things every hour for the kids to do

jillybean

my daughter was out there today, its in corballis in donore..my mam said there was a big barn with animals they could pet and a play area and there was a pony and cart rides for kids..that was free..an outdoor and indoor picnic area, and a little train ride that was €2 per child..it cost €19 for a family ticket.. im booking her birthday party out there..the owner said hes had 2 parties and they went well and the people were delighted..u can stay as long as you want..so theres no rush to leave which is great..its a change from the usual party centres…i’ll keep you posted about the total cost (he said it is reasonable)and how it goes…u just bring ur own food and cake..they had a grand day out..worth a visit for a cheap day out..bit of friendly competition for newgange!! cheaper 2 but probably got less to do..but they’ve only been open for about 4 weeks now so that will probably change..

angelmum

in fairness guys it wouldnt really be too hard to compete with newgrange farm.first of all there is 10euros in the difference in price for a family of 5.they aslo have price for family of 4 or 6 so your not getting ripped off.it has the tractors for kids and tractor ride and coffee shop.i would definately check it out.

babycam

I was there last week, It was €5 in I think, Its a nice little place, very clean and the staff are very helpful. There is a barn with animals which the kids can feed , there is aplay ground as well and a picnic area, do bring your own picnic as the coffee shop is expensive. The kids had great fun

munchin
    Participant

my neighbours took their kids and said it was really good – must try it out

scole1

cool, so delighted to hear, defo gonna take a trip out there….oh all excited now….

mommycakes

We are planning on visiting this week with visitors. We have had a request from one of the chaps for a pig. Are there any pigs on the farm?

babycam

yes there are 2 pigs, donkeys, lambs, goats, turkeys etc

babycam

yes there are 2 pigs, donkeys, lambs, goats, turkeys etc

noeleenw

how do we get there from drogheda ?

babycam

Go straight past the church in Donore village (not towards Dalys pub)
    take first right immediately after the housing estate,
    follow that long road til you come to crossroads,
    go straight through and the farm is at the bottom of that road on your left

Sparkle

You’ll have a brilliant time, they’ve a fantasic set up out there. I was actually going to post about it last week but didn’t get the chance.

We’d a great day in the place last week so much that I’ve booked DD’s birthday party with them. She can’t wait to go back.

Give you a laugh though, I got talking to the owner & asked her had the place been done up recently. I thought I was at Newgrange Farm 🙄

Duh!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.