Recommendations…?

Home Forums Louth Chat Recommendations…?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    julymam

for waxing in drogheda??

I had a bad experience last time in a place I won’t name, so won’t be going there again.
    Looking for somewhere people can recommend thats not too dear`but more importantly where a good job is done and i don’t get burnt to bits :O :)

thanks ;)

Jedt
    Keymaster

I went to Studio wax last week and had threading done instead of waxing. It turned out very smooth and is not painful like waxing can be. They put a great shape on my eyebrows, cost me 13 euro, with my €5 off and well worth it, it lasts ages too, so won’t need it done again for a good while.

I have a couple of €5 off vouchers here, if you want to give them a try PM me your address and I’ll send you a €5 off.

scotsmum

hiya,

im with sabbi, was there last week getting threading and waxing done again, i think they are great, really friendly and always do a good job!!

sabbi i could have done with one of those vouchers lol!!

bubblesue

I saw what looked like one of the security guards in scotch hall getting waxed on saturday (think it was some charity event) ouch!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

scotsmum, pop in for one anytime!! its a good spot and even nicer with a fiver off!!

julymam

thanks for the recommendations, whereabouts are studio wax??

Sabbi thanks i’ll pm you now..bubblesue, i seen that aswell over in scotch hall on saturday i think it was! Some poor fella getting a leg wax lol 😆 😆 😆 it was for charity alright! fair play to him.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.