Recommendations for Creche please

Home Forums National Chat Recommendations for Creche please

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jenfitz

hi all,

Baby is not due until June and hopefully, all going well, i will have 10 months maternity leave. I will then be working 3 days a week and requrie creche for Mon-Wed. I know this may seem like a long time away but I have heard that some have mega waiting lists so just want to make sure I am in the running!! I live in Bettystown so anywhere Bettystown/Laytown/Drogheda would be great. Can anyone recommend a creche where their baby goes (or has gone) that impressed you, somehwere where baby is stimulated and of course well cared for (and takes 3 day weekers!).

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

PS Anyone in week 23 pregnancy that wants a chat, let me know. :lol:

JMum

Hi Jenfitz,

My DS goes to Aspirations in Mornington and its a lovely place, great facilities and staff, not cheap but where is these days! I can PM you there details if you are interested.

jenfitz

Thank you JMum. I will give thema call and book an appointment to have a look round. Much appreciated.

Moonflower

🙂 Hello u two!!

i heard someone talking about Bright Horizons in Grange Rath?? other day was very happy with it and it has a fab outside play area?? only overheard them talking but may be worth a call as well??

scole1

very expensive though but fab facilities you’d really have to work in order to pay but it looks great and their approach to kids and learning is just great….hopscotch in castlemartin will be opening and as far as i know they’ll be taking young babies….advice would to try and get baby down obviously you can’t say what sex or name yet but can be hard to get them in and some places won’t take babies so call anyway and find out…..other option is a minder….cheaper and one to one…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.