Recommend tiler and someone to lay wooden floors please

Home Forums National Chat Recommend tiler and someone to lay wooden floors please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sweetypie

Hi

Can someone please recommend a good tiler (preferably from personnal experience) and also a person to lay solid wooden floors plus laminated floors. Dont want to wait to find out how good they are until after the job is done!!

Thanks again x

Joanne06
    Participant

My cousin has started full time now at the tiling sweetypie. Not sure what he charges etc but i know his work is that of perfection and saw some of his jobs n wow fab. I can pass the number to ya if ya want no prob.

EJ

Ho Jo,

being in my business, I always get asked to refer tradesmen to clients, but I’ve not had a good experience to date with a tiler – name no names – so Ill take his details.

I might need to use him myself – if my DARLING HUSBAND doesnt get up off his rear end and finish the 3 bathrooms he’s started. His nickname used to be DIY Dave, now its just DIY Emma if you want it done!!!

Your bro’s house is fine by the way – I scared off thos burglers last night, they just left one window broken, and the TV in the garden, its cool though, dont worry!

EJ

Joanne06
    Participant

Yeah ive the keys to it JUST INCASE the alarm goes off which only ever happens when theyre away n never here to sort it! So im the woman to ring but id say P told ya that did he! If ya hear the music blaring on Sat nite itsonly me havin a house party too….more than welcome to join us!!!! Ill be makin use of his big tv thats about it!!!! Speakin of houses too ej, might text ya next week to see if ur around on of the eves to go throught them plans if thats alright??!!! Shuh we can go next door since we’ll have the house to ourselves! IF ya can that is of course!

Ill pm ya that num…but tell him his adorable cus gave the num to ya! Must rob a few business cards from him!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.