Recommend kids partyentertainment!

Home Forums National Chat Recommend kids partyentertainment!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Its for the wedding again! We’ve made a hugh saving on the invites and favours so we’ve decided the money left over form the budget we’re gonna get some sort of entertainment for the kids at the wedding!

can anyone recommend any of the suppliers on the mumstown homepage?! think its kaboom or laughing stock etc?! Or what others are there? Thinkin of magician, or face painting or jugglers or somethin!

All help as usual really appreciate girls!

Gismo

I heard laughing stock are great. Will get onto a friend of mine who works at this kind of thing if you like and can get her number for you?

Taylor5

Joanne pm Scole, she does just what your looking for.
    She does Arts and Crafts and face painting at weddings,…. I could help her out on the night and have an ould butchers at ya in your dress
    Oh she is called Sojodesigns

Joanne06
    Participant

Get out of it! I didnt know scole did that! Yeah ya pup ya…..there’d be no butchering me in me guna ya hear!!!!! Ill email her now infact!

Joanne06
    Participant

Yeah gis too, if ya wdnt mind gettin me the number of your friend too! Gonna price all n see what alls got to offer so t speak!

Thanks girls!

Yvonne

Thats a great idea Joanne! My friend used Laughing Stock and she was great with the kids…
    She was at a wedding the other week tooand they had put a gift bag of various goodies for each of the children going – colouring books, little games, a gift appropriate to the child – it was full – thought this was a good idea too!

Joanne06
    Participant

Yeah gonna do wee goodie bags ourselves. Goin to the pound king in the quays in newry next weekend, last yr theyd colouring books 2 for £1 so gonna stock up big time.

Im jus gettin prices for the min then then we’ll do our sums to see if its worthwhile the expense!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.