recommend an acupunture practioner

Home Forums National Chat recommend an acupunture practioner

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    star

i am looking to get acupuncture done for my migranes and was wondering if anyone can recommend someone in the dundalk/drogheda/louth area please.

EJ

Oh I get them too – but are you sure theyre migraines? Ive had CAT scans and everything, they cant find any reason, but they could be caused by sinus problems or even neck problems – but however Acupuncture can work for somethings – I had it done in Rush before for something (not headaches) and one session did it.

There is a guy in Blackrock, but he doesnt come recccommended as he’s a dirty premesis. I dont know any local practitioners.

chipbutty

do those chinese shops not do that or am i thinking of something else, is that the needles they stick into you i got that done in the chinese shop in the shopping mall to help me relax and it worked nearly fell asleep also go chinese head massage now that was great

star

the chinese shops aren’t recommended as it can be hard to ubnderstand them and when i rang our local one i couldn’t understand the lady.

MNG

ChipButty did u try Dr China?

i bought some herbal flowers from them recently

tired of instant products realli…

Yr very brave i dont dare to try the eastern TMC….

MNG

Star accupuncture is very gd for migriane

i hope yr migriane will stop 🙂

MaryE

Suzanne Cafferky is excellent – ~Phone 087 7937771
    She works in a room on Mary street.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.