Recommend a good hairdressers in Drogheda?

Home Forums National Chat Recommend a good hairdressers in Drogheda?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sherbert

Hi girls, a friend of mine was asking about the hairdressers in drogheda and wondering where the good ones are (as she is very particular) I had suggested Bubblegum in the town as i dont really know of any other ones. Usually get my hair done in Dublin. Any suggestions????

yummymummy

Kazoo on Duke Street and ask for Rinata!!!!!!!!
    Have had my fair share of hairdressers and she is the only one i found who does exactly what u ask for 🙂

odie

Moda Vida, Stockwell Street, ask for Sinead. She’s the owner and a really great hairdresser 9847681

trudy34

Free Spirit in the St. Laurences centre, ask for Anna, she’s brilliant. She takes her time, has a good chat about what you want before she goes near your hair. The chairs at the wash basin give back massage and the footstool raises so you get your hair washed whilst practially lying down!! Goodbye to neck pain!! I got a blow dry there today and they have reduced the price list.

Sherbert

Ooo really!!! Back massage whilst getting the hair done sounds great!

Sweety

I have been to a few of the hairdressers in drogheda, but the best by miles i have found is Bubblegum. Its just off West Street. The staff are great, its a very funky place, somewhere different. You also get to watch a movie when you there as each seat has its own television, class or what! I go to Debbie in there, she is the owner, and has done loads of celebrities too so she must be good. Apparently she did all the hairs for Shane Lynch’s wedding, and his sister’s wedding too, your one from bwitched (sorry not up to scratch on how they spell it) :-)) Have to say im always satisfied when i come out of there. Prices arent too bad either! Ive seen dearer in the town. Just a suggestion anyway.

Sherbert

Thanks girls, you’s are great for the suggestions. I’ll pass them all on. Thanks a million. Celebrity Hairdresser eh – i didnt know that! Good to know!

Taylor5

Yeah that girl Debbie was on expose on tv3, she did 3 weddings that were front page of the Irish mag VIP (Irish version of Hello or Ok)

I will second Yummy Kazoo is fab (just look at yummy and I 😆 😆 😆 😆 ) I go to Melisa and have been for about 8 years now, she’s great

I dont rate Petermarks very well, had a rotten hair cut years ago and it just turned me off the place

Anonymous
    Inactive

I 3rd Kazoo and definely Rinata. She has been doing my hair for about 3-4 years and she does my boys aswell, she is the only one that has ever cut the boys hair properly. Denise is the best one for colur/highlights. Reminds me i need to get my hair done soon.

Dinomum

I go to the Orange Room in Bryanstown (Miriam) she is lovely, had tried loads before and I am so happy with the service there, they have massage chairs and give head massages when ur having hair washed…bliss!! good luck 😀

Taylor5

I took my ds to the orange room to get his hair cut, he sat like a dream for the haircut but it was the worst cut he ever had, everyone asked if I cut it 😳 Wouldnt go back again

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.