recomend a restaurant

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! recomend a restaurant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    maggie

could any of ye recomend a family/child friendly restaurant in Drogheda?
    Its for a 40th birthday family celebration.Don’t mind if thai, indian or european-as long as its gorgeous food.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Maggie

A couple of the girls are discussing restaurants in the General Chat section I think the thread is called "Where to eat" a few that have been mentioned sound really good.

🙂

Moonflower

Hi, I can never fault the Pink Elephant Thai restaurant in Drogheda, think food is yummy and the staff really make you feel looked after but not sure what menu would offer for children though?? Just when i saw u mention Thai, i thought would recommend as have been there about 5 times and always enjoyed it.

Moonflower

Taylor5

I laugh when I hear that name, it was the name of a club (where reynards is now) in Dublin….. had many great half price cocktail nights in there 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Thats the only pink elephant for me, God was that drunk I thought I seen a few pink elephants 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Moonflower

Hee hee, 😆 😆 , oh yes….i think we all have a place like that……I used to go to a place in england called Mccluskys and my friend and I used to really strut out stuff in there, well not strut as such just make complete fools of ourselves on dancefloor to Lion sleeps tonight, wham etc……..ah those days before we were mummy’s……….

Moonflower

Ps, ooooohhhhh….they work……….i can now do smileys!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.