Reccommending a Meditation/ Psychic Development Class

Home Forums Louth Chat Reccommending a Meditation/ Psychic Development Class

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sunshineorla

I joined this class last year. It was advertised as meditation but it was so much more than that. It does have the relaxation and meditation but also helps you work with spirit, psychic development , medium development, raises your vibrational level, very powerful healing. Its run by Mary and Pat who travel from Dublin each week and both are so lovely and kind. They make you feel very safe and secure and are completely working from a place of light. I have had such wonderful, life changing experiences in their class that I would love everyone to have the same experience. Since doing the class I have been working with clients, in my capacity as a holistic therapist, on a completely new level. While doing reiki now I can sense so much more around people and the healing is far more profouund. Its actaully really increased my business :D
    The class is starting back in Drogheda in May after a short break. I really reccommend that anyone interested in this field give it a go, you will truely be amazed.
    It’s normally on a thursday night, you can contact Mary on (087)9828611 for more details.

LucyLu

How much are the classes – I’m really interested – where are they held? 🙂

sunshineorla

If you call Mary she will give you more details. Think she is looking at a room in wheelchair association in Mayoralty street beside tourisn office. Think its 150 but you’ll have to double check!!!

LucyLu

I will do – cheers 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.