Rebecca Ferguson’s Album

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment Rebecca Ferguson’s Album

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Got Rebecca’s album a few weeks ago and have to say, its really really good. Very soulful and easy to listen to. We’ve had it on a few times when we’ve been playing board games with a glass of wine or just chatting with a glass vino and its lovely in the background.

she may have only been the runner up on x-factor but this is a great album and she wrote it all herself, so fair play to her, its much better than anything they would have written for her.

well worth picking up – especially for those of us who don’t get out much but might like to chill out or have a bit of romance at home!!

Taylor5

I love her voice, she is also stunning looking…. I love Dido, i know alot dont like her, but i love to chill out with her on in the background, David Grey is another old CD i found last week and im loving it.
    My husband gave up smoking and he isnt going out to the shed to smoke, so a lost of romantic moments in this house, i think when he gets an urge to smoke he is replacing with an urge for something else 😉 😉 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

TMI Taylor 😆 😆 😆

CaliGal

I love that real love song….

Jedt
    Keymaster

That song sets the tone for the album, its really gorgeous and worth having in your cd collection

Taylor5

TMI Taylor 😆 😆 😆

its okay he is back on his bike and leaving me alone 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Jaysus, that poor bike!!!

Taylor5

Jaysus, that poor bike!!!
    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh the comments I could come up with there…. 😆

You are lucky I am having an off day xx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.