RE-opening a fireplace really cheap

Home Forums National Chat RE-opening a fireplace really cheap

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi
    Ive decided to get rid of my plasma fake fire that i have hanging on my wall in the sittingroom, at the time it was great and i loved it but im bored now and i want to reopen my fireplace and have a new one fitted i think they are so cosy! i know they are messy but i dont mind cleaning up ash. I have been given a great quote and the fireplaces are gorgeous! Ive my eye on a cream marble one and its a bargain at €650!! So I am considering getting it in the coming months! Anyone who want the name/number of the place just pm. :D

hjs

Yeah, this is exactly what I want to do with mine – I would love the details, can u pm me with them, ta.

This si great this chat lark to keep the fingers from going in the cupboards or the fridge, isn’t it?!?!

Taylor5

Ah happy dont….. I love your Plasma fire, I’d love it, it was what i wanted but changed my mind.. think long and hard

Taylor5

Oh forgot to say you can get fire hovers in woodies for 29 euro a metal cylinder so you just hover the ash out

hjs

Is a fire hover different to a fire hoover?

I wanna see a levitating fire – that’d be some trick!!!

(Sorry – I just can’t get the pic of 13yo I used to teach English to performing as a mad witch in first scene of Macbeth out of my head- "Fair is foul and foul is fair/HOOVER through the fog and filty air" he used to say instead of HOVER, image used to make me giggle so much I made him do it every lesson near enough for the craic, but he never realised…Yes, evil wicked teacher…!)

Taylor5

Is a fire hover different to a fire hoover?

I wanna see a levitating fire – that’d be some trick!!!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Go feck off you!!!!!

scole1

happymammy my parents have one that’s got great heat, it’s a real fire but it’s got a door on it, so no mess you take out this box underneath and throw ash away, can burn whatever in it, must ask her the name i know they got up north as worked out cheaper…but the heat out of it and you can control the amount that’s let out too and no sparks spitting out either…..
    love a real fire but we’ve a fake fireplace wall, it’s gas tube up, hopefully one of these days we’ll buy a house and have a huge fire….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.