rates

Home Forums Minder Finder rates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Can someone please advise:

I would like to know the rates for two children aged 7 & 10.

Week 1 – dropped at childminder @8:10 – must drop to two local schools & collect @ 2:50 & 3pm – they would be collected @4pm

Week 3 -collect @ 2:50 & 3pm – they would be collected @5pm

Four Days a week – Mon – thursday

Rate for school term only

Hols Time – Week 1 – 8:20 – 4pm

Week 2 – 1 — 5pm

Thank you

Ps i supply all the food

scole1

usually price is 8euro and hour….perhaps 10-12 for 2 kids…..then at least 40euro a day for full day….

Anonymous
    Inactive

its hard to define what the rate should be……personally good childminders are hard to find and trusting your child to someone is such a big thing to do….how many people are willing to take on the responsibility of looking after someone elses child/children and taking full responsibility for them in that time. A good childminder is worth her weight in gold, never mind a few bob. Don’t sell yourself short…….you’re providing a service…people pay a cleaner more to clean their house than some childminders get for minding a child with all that responsibility the minimum wage is definately more.

Mummy5

super minder

did you get sorted with a minder. i think you would be looking at at least 10 to 12 an hour. what your looking for is a minder who drive and cooks. and is good with kids.try angie in meadow view she does afterschool so kids of there age doing same art and play etc.

libby1
    Participant

Thanks i got sorted..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.