Rape sentence

Home Forums National Chat Rape sentence

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A man rapes his daughter at least once a week for ten years, shows no remorse, gets 12 years, 9 suspended & out on bail pending an appeal. What the hell????? Words fail me…

munchin
    Participant

i couldn’t believe that either 😯 The judge said that whatever he did he’s be condemed – ie people will be complaining that he didn’t give a a jail sentence but if did give a jail sentence others would complain because the accused is 77 and in bad health!!!!!!!! load of twaddle if you ask me – 77 or 17 if you do the crime should do the time 😈 😈

pookie2

Minimum one rape a week for 10 years = approx 50 a year = 500 rapes minimum
    3 years jail time (if he ever serves them) = approx 1000 days.
    2 days per kiddy-rape?
    Mind boggles…. 👿

Anonymous
    Inactive

👿 My blood just boils thinking of this case.its just horriifc that this poor woman is going through this,she said she feels like she has been raped by the court systems aswell.its beyond sick what he did to his flesh & blood – absolute scumbag 👿 i hope he rots in hell.

amarie40

I think this case like all these type of cases are a disgrace .So unfair if you ask me wheres the justice for women or innocent people here I can tell you we are still living in dark ages in this country , and I think people should all protest to the justice department until fairness for innocence is made. To that woman and more who have suffered I hope your lifes ahead will be good and peaceful , and I say what goes around comes around to the crimminals who do this.

mammycool
    Participant

They apparently have to take in the age of the man now and the number of years since the offence occurred but apparently not the age of the little girl and the number of years that she suffered.

What I find equally disgusting is his wife standing by him – this was her little girl too. Which begs the question did she know about it all along!!!

pookie2

Think I read somewhere that the victim is pretty posiitve that the mum knew – I don’t have any daughters (at the moment anyway) but I have sons & nieces & I just don’t understand how she could ignore something like that….

Taylor5

This is such a horrid case against a vile man who should rot in a prison cell, they take his age into account!! What about the Age of the CHILD he forced himself upon and the fact he robbed her innocents, her childhood and her trust in the person/s who were meant to care for her…
    The Mother is a guilty as him, she is just as bad and she should be on trial along with him.
    What is going on in this country, a young man from North Dublin got 8 months for walking up behind a woman and slapping her bum, she was out walk late in the evening and she heard him coming up behind her, she did get a terrible shock and rang her boyfriend, who rang the garda….. but 8 months!!
    Then the Millionaire who Raped the pregnant girl and got off with some crap about medication he was taking made him do it…. he paid her off like a cheap whore! What did the court order him to pay 70k or something, that young girl wanted Justice not compo.
    It just makes me sick. Mark my words if anyone ever puts their hands on my children, i wouldnt let it go to court, it would be an eye for an eye and i would be happy to do my time for my crime.

pookie2

I hear you…. am on similar wave-length… Don’t care how sick he is… Shouldn’t be an excuse to escape punishment…

Taylor5

What about other countries and how they jail sick and elderly people who have commit war crimes?

munchin
    Participant

the inconsitency in the sentencing is a big issue. not just for sexual cases but for all types. It is very wrong that this man is out and i’m inclined to agree that if the mother knew she’s as guilty as him. I am a mother of 2 young girls, the thoughts of anyone harming them makes me sick i don’t understand how a mother could stand by and let this happen to her child.

Jedt
    Keymaster

He has been sent to jail for 3 years now but is it enough? It is horrid for the daughter although she gets some comfort from the fact that at least he is serving some time for what he did – but in my mind, its nowhere near enough.

Bad health or not, he may well get a good kicking in prison when the other inmates find out what he did. Fellas who do that to kids usually get punished for it in the prison from the other inmates – who even though they broke the law themselves – feel that these guys are the scum of the earth and tend to teach them a lesson about picking on someone defenseless.

I don’t condone violence but if he gets cornered and they beat him up, he will be getting a taste of what it feels like to be victimized and hurt against people stronger than him and it will be his own fault; he brought it on himself. Its sickening what he did to his child.

And if the wife knew, she should be in prison with him. How could any mother stand by and let this happen to their child. what is her story??

Sick, sick, sick. 👿

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im glad that he is in prison but 3 years is no time at all.I hope he dies in there & never has a free day in his life again & i also hope the other inmates ignore him & he has nobody to talk to so that way he may get some feeling of how closed off fromthe world that his poor daughter felt during the horrific years of abuse that he put her through.

Taylor5

Did anyone watch her Late Late interview? God she has been left in a right fecked up state due to that man….. God love her, she thought this sort of thing was normal practice!
    I was shocked that at 12 she was send to hospital with a STD and no alarm bells were sounded. She was let down on many levels

pookie2

I didn’t see that interview – God help her, though she seems to have a supportive family now. But no one checking up on a 12 year old with an STI? Am I missing something here????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.