Raisin hell!

Home Forums National Chat Raisin hell!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    missysmum

well girls,

we nearly had a real emergency room situation tonite, dd decided that she likes raisins so much that she was going to stick one straight up her nose! needless to say panic ensued. she did it on dh’s watch, (luckily for me lol) with much coaxing and manipulation i eventually got it out.
    lets just say she’s never eating raisins again until she’s old enough to drive herself to a&E. i immediately had flashbacks to my own childhood when i stuck a large piece of rabbit food up my own nose and met with a very large tweezers in my local doctors office, needless to say i havent been the same since, i still get chills everytime i pluck my eyebrows!
    the moral of the story, dont take your eyes off them for a second (while dh is supposed to be watchin).

sweetpea1979

well missymum, mine hasn’t done it will raisins – as he doesn’t eat them, however he has done it with those mini smarties – stuck one up his nose, while in the back seat of the carand i turned my head for two seconds, only to tell me ‘mommy i put a smartie up my nose’ – well i exploded – lady in the car next to me in tears laughing at me!!! anyhow – luckily choc melts and i managed to get him to blow his nose till all out!!! moral of the story – NO MORE MINI SMARTIES!!! that was my ds1 not dh!!!

so we def need eyes everywhere with them!!!

Taylor5

My sisters little fella did this ALL THE TIME if it wasnt his nose it was his ear!!! He stuffed the head off a lego figure up his nose last year, he is 6 next month so she thought he should have know better, she tried and tried to get him to blow his nose but it wouldnt come out, she rang the gp and he said bring him in…. 10 seconds in with gp, one blow and 60 euro later and its out……. She took the money from his euro disney spending money to teach him a lesson and would you believe he hasnt done it since…….. he will often say mum would this fit up my nose… so his little mind is always ticking over! She will kill him if he does it again 🙄

my sister had a matchstick up her nose for 7 months without my parents even knowing. 😆

Taylor5

my sister had a matchstick up her nose for 7 months without my parents even knowing. 😆

I remember a neighbours kid was suffering with his ears, going to the gp for months, sent to ENT consultant and he found a tiny bit of leggo in his ear…. no more ear trouble 😆 😆 😆

missysmum

wow, thats some story!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.