Rain

Home Forums Louth Chat Rain

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

When will it stop – probaly when the kids go back..

It is yuch…..

joey_rudd

its really bad my garden is getting flooded hope it stops soon or we’ll allbe swimmming everywhere

Taylor5

Its unreal. Thank God my only worry is ds wanting to go out and play…. my heart was breaking for the poor people on the news over the past few days with there houses distroyed from floods
    Im running out of things to do, did baking today then iced the cakes to waste a bit more time, only so many dvds and tv programmes you can watch…. poor ds is fed up painting 😆 😆 😆 😆

EJ

I hear ya all! Actually got the girls out for a walk down town yesterday while we had a break in the rain, just got home in time for the skies to open up! Its seriously depressing – plus cannot hang the washing out! My tumple dryer is going to collapse with exhaustion and I hate using them as it is for ECO reasons but what can ya do when the airer and rads are already full?

Its too wet for t-shorts and too warm for rain gear so you cant win!

Have discovered though that 3 IS a crowd!!! There’s always one put out – the eldest and the middle one play great sometimes but the baby (3yrs) is left out. Then The middle and the baby might play and the eldest seeks comfort in her DS! While when they can go out to play (in the good aul days!) they would play together – all 3 of them – more easily.

Rant over!

ed1
    Participant

My boys love playing in the rain. I have noticed that a lot of the children around here are just staying out in it when it starts. It does mean a lot of wet clothes alright but at least they are having fun.

The 2 of them play football all winter in all kinds of weather and they are well used of the rain.

Myself though would just love even just one week of sunshine so i can try to get a base tan for my holidays in september. I suppose i can only wish 🙄 🙄

viv

greeting from spain 37degees to day and sunny having a heat wave where i am 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

noeleenw

👿 👿 👿 that not fair

scole1

ah viv bottle some for us….pretty please….

rossylisa

greeting from spain 37degees to day and sunny having a heat wave where i am 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

rub it in why dont ya 👿 👿 👿 👿 😆

joey_rudd

supposed to be flood warnings again for the weekend too

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.