Rabbit Hutch

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Rabbit Hutch

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    kcireland

Our rabbit has passed away and the cage is only a reminder to the kids :(
    It’s a wooden hutch with 2 doors. I’d like a small donation of 25 euros.

Anyone looking for a spring pet? Rabbits are great!

Let me know.

Jenny!!!

Ah thats awfull. but dont talk to me about pets, we have two dogs(border collies) they are mad, this morning when i came down they had gotten into the kitchen,wee’d and poo’d all over the place(the runny kind), ripped up baby’s nappys and basically wrecked the house. 👿 😡 Couldnt believe it. Thank goodness dh was off to clean it up cos i am no good for all that. 🙂 A rabbit sounds like a much easier kind of pet i think. ❗

scole1

ahhh kc that’s so sad sorry to hear that……they are lovely animals we had one gave away before ds was born…..hopefully someone will take the hutch from ya hope kiddies are ok….

Taylor5

Would a small child fit into it?………..only joking 😆 😆 😆 😆

jenny my dog ripped up a nappy a few weeks ago it was full of poo and she was covered in shite 🙄 🙄 🙄 This was in the garden, think I’d ahve died if it was in the house…. No she would have died not me 😆 😆 😆 Im so cruel 🙄

Jenny!!!

i felt like chokin her cos i know it was only one dog, the other one wouldnt do that, wagons.

scole1

bitches……ha ha ya get it…..think i’ll just go back to my day job…..nothing…. 😆

munchin
    Participant

rabbits aren’t as easy as people think though
    my sister has one and we’ve had some laughs at her stories –
    you can see out her bathroom window(if it’s open) into front garden there she is one day doing her stuff when she looks out the window and the bloody rabbit that should have been in hutch in back garden is after escaping and is running down the front garden path towards the road!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

ha ha. what was she doin to that poor rabbit that made it wanna throw itself infront of a car 😆 😆 😆 And im sure most rabbits arent as super clever to escape like hers did he pick the lock or use a file 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

😕 Im feelin bad cos we kinda hi-jacked kcirelands quest to sell her rabbit hutch………..sorry kc 😥 😥

Taylor5

My sister had a rabbit and it was also an escape artist, it always got out…. but it had a close look at a Dunlop on the front drive one day 😯 My BIL picked it up and fecked it into the boot before the kds seen it, they were told he ran away….

Scole you wait till you get your puppy, there will be shit everywhere

Jenny!!!

Scoles gettin a puppy…..sure dont bother scole i have a b’utifull border collie, 1 year old, wont even charge ya for her, very good natured, house trained etc….infact ill even give YOU money to take her just dont read my other posts on this topic and youll be grand. 😆 😆 😆

scole1

nice try jenny i stop at poo all over the house…..oh wait i’ll have to deal with that soon….i’m sure she’s a lovely dog…

Jenny!!!

oh well, its your loss, you just missed a golden opportunity to have all ur furniture chewed up, your skerting board scratched off, all ur shoes chewed……..well u get the picture. 😀

babog

Hi kcireland,
    Is it an outdoor hutch you have? Can you give me a rough estimate of size please?
    Thanks
    Babog 😀

kcireland

Hi Babog

It’s an outside hutch … it would suit 1 regular size rabbit or 2 minature rabbits.

There’s a water bottle and some rabbit food/snacks snacks too:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.